ADVERTISEMENT

So PSU had THREE unsportsmanlike penalties?

I can’t recall a PSU team ever having that in one game. What did CJF do to get his?

i did enjoy him doing his push ups though

MD doing just as much jawing, if not more, but not a single Unsportsmanlike Conduct flag on MD (let's not forget which team refused to shake hands before the game a few years ago) - gotta love the b1g Clowns with their bullshit.

Last edited:
No, neither of those things happened. It was the b1g clowns doing their typical b1g clownish things. Why did they call 2 other PFs on PSU players for responding to MD punks for getting in their faces, but none on MD despite their players doing more jawing??? How about the crazy spotting of the ball??? How about the non-called PI when PSU receivers were mugged repeatedly???

This is nothing more than the b1g clowns doing their typical bullshit in PSU games.

It was right after a horrible decision and throw by Clifford, my guess is that James was cussing out Sean or cussing out the WR/TE....... probably QB1

CJF said he was yelling at his players and the refs though he was yelling at them. I like CJF, but I’m buying that only if it’s sold with a bridge too.

The one on Brown, I’ll excuse. I thought the ball carrier played that one a little dirty.

The other was on Chop, right?

Of course, there was an egregious hold on Tyler Warren on one of our TD runs that wasn't called.

The ball spotting was terrible. One cost us a first down and another gave UMD a first down they didn't deserve.

Reactions: Obliviax
MD doing just as much jawing, if not more, but not a single Unsportsmanlike Conduct flag on MD (let's not forget which team refused to shake hands before the game a few years ago) - gotta love the b1g Clowns with their bullshit.
Yeah I thought that was odd too. In fact it looked like the MD player started jawing first on both unsportsmanlike penalties. But here’s the solution: play football and ignore the trash talking.

IIRC, it happened right after an incompletion over the middle. There was a roar from the crowd which, to me at home, indicted the receiver was held Or interfered with. So I assumed that CJF was yelling at the officials.

However.....it just may be possible I am wro.........incorrect🤷🏼‍♀️

If this is even close to true then the ref who threw the flag needs to be fired. I’ve seen coaches drop f bombs right in a ref’s face, throw their head set, kick things, and get nothing. If you’re throwing a flag because a coach was cursing at his players (or even at you) then you don’t have the temperament for the job and need to find something else to do.

No, neither of those things happened. It was the b1g clowns doing their typical b1g clownish things. Why did they call 2 other PFs on PSU players for responding to MD punks for getting in their faces, but none on MD despite their players doing more jawing??? How about the crazy spotting of the ball??? How about the non-called PI when PSU receivers were mugged repeatedly???

This is nothing more than the b1g clowns doing their typical bullshit in PSU games.
Wow

If he didn't, he should have cussed out Clifford. He rolled right and threw back across his body to the TE who was covered. He had the RB uncovered on a wheel route for a minimum 5 yard game.

Reactions: creamery freak
Of course, there was an egregious hold on Tyler Warren on one of our TD runs that wasn't called.

The ball spotting was terrible. One cost us a first down and another gave UMD a first down they didn't deserve.
PSU short on about 3 that i thought they had.

This is nothing more than the b1g clowns doing their typical bullshit in PSU games. concise
I always benefit from reading a concise objective reply to a question :(

If he didn't, he should have cussed out Clifford. He rolled right and threw back across his body to the TE who was covered. He had the RB uncovered on a wheel route for a minimum 5 yard game.
I think you hit the nail on the head. He had the back wide open along the sideline for an easy 8 yd gain and threw back across his body to a covered TE. I'm sure his coaches have been trying to break those bad habits. CJF went right up to Allar after the penalty, like get ready.

I think you hit the nail on the head. He had the back wide open along the sideline for an easy 8 yd gain and threw back across his body to a covered TE. I'm sure his coaches have been trying to break those bad habits. CJF went right up to Allar after the penalty, like get ready.
This was it. JFF ran out onto the field a good 7 or 8 yards screaming at Clifford. Being so far off the sideline is what drew the flag as he was way out onto the field. He was super pissed at Clifford.

This was it. JFF ran out onto the field a good 7 or 8 yards screaming at Clifford. Being so far off the sideline is what drew the flag as he was way out onto the field. He was super pissed at Clifford.
Must be why I heard the crowd yell. They saw the wide open back that Clifford didn’t.....or CJF on the field.

But isn’t that usually a five yarder not a fifteen? Musta been pretty bad.

Must be why I heard the crowd yell. They saw the wide open back that Clifford didn’t.....or CJF on the field.

But isn’t that usually a five yarder not a fifteen? Musta been pretty bad.
I don’t know what the normal penalty yardage is but JFF was way, way out on the field. It wasn’t like a sideline type warning where some coach is right at the edge, JFF literally ran out onto the field at least 7-8 yards screaming.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Clifford said something indicating he was likely the one CJF was yelling at in his postgame interview. He was asked if he saw CJF doing pushups and Cliff said no, that he didn't see anything but he definitely heard something and that it was likely directed at himself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT