ADVERTISEMENT

So...The bodies of Ancient mummified Aliens were released today by Mexico's govt.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
"UFO enthusiasts celebrated a remarkable event today in Mexico City's Congress, led by journalist and ufologist Jaime Maussan. This official gathering unveiled two alleged "non-human" corpses. These diminutive mummified remains, retrieved from Cusco, Peru, are believed to be a thousand years old and were showcased in windowed boxes. Scientists collaborated on this event, and Maussan, speaking under oath, presented his findings to Mexican government members and US officials.
He emphasized that the non-human specimens had recently undergone examination at the Autonomous National University of Mexico (UNAM), yielding DNA evidence through radiocarbon dating. Maussan says, "These specimens are not part of our terrestrial evolution. These aren't beings that were found after a UFO wreckage. They were found in diatom algae mines and were later fossilized.""
Fact or hoax?

Reactions: LMTLION
They preserved well must have been mummified by silicone injection and wrapped with Gorilla tape. Probably died from that bad hot sauce I had in Carlos and Charlie's in Acapulco in the 80's. It nearly got me, too.

I dunno, I am a believer with a lot of this stuff but this just seems a little hoaxy.

"UFO enthusiasts celebrated a remarkable event today in Mexico City's Congress, led by journalist and ufologist Jaime Maussan. This official gathering unveiled two alleged "non-human" corpses. These diminutive mummified remains, retrieved from Cusco, Peru, are believed to be a thousand years old and were showcased in windowed boxes. Scientists collaborated on this event, and Maussan, speaking under oath, presented his findings to Mexican government members and US officials.
He emphasized that the non-human specimens had recently undergone examination at the Autonomous National University of Mexico (UNAM), yielding DNA evidence through radiocarbon dating. Maussan says, "These specimens are not part of our terrestrial evolution. These aren't beings that were found after a UFO wreckage. They were found in diatom algae mines and were later fossilized.""
Fact or hoax?

LOL

In other news from Obvious, he thinks Trump won the election....

Jeebus, get a grip

LOL

In other news from Obvious, he thinks Trump won the election....

Jeebus, get a grip
If you are saying this event in Mexico didn't happen you would be wrong.

Even the Weather Channel has a story.

Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

• Haha
Reactions: psu00
Funny that the Mexican government jumped on the alien evidence distraction before the current US administration could. Our government had been hinting at it and it no doubt is a COA for distracting the masses from something the government is doing of which we aren't to be cognizant, but I guess Mexico went there first.

Last edited:
Hey idiots! There are no aliens here. The universe has a speed limit. THEY CAN"T GET HERE FROM THERE.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Hoax. “They found that the bodies were made of a ‘hodgepodge of human and animal bones’. And the bones aren’t even in the right places or consistently oriented. They basically carved the back of a llama skull to look like ET.

Quote in article of a Penn State professor…. And we certainly are in a time of intense distrust of the government….

“Greg Eghigian, Professor of History and Bioethics, at Penn State University, an expert in the cultural phenomenon of UFO sightings has suggested that belief in aliens often rises when citizens start to question the trustworthiness of authorities.

Certainly when YouTube becomes more trustworthy than governments, we are indeed entering an alien world.”

Last edited:
Quote in article of a Penn State professor…. And we certainly are in a time of intense distrust of the government….

Greg Eghigian, Professor of History and Bioethics, at Penn State University, an expert in the cultural phenomenon of UFO sightings has suggested that belief in aliens often rises when citizens start to question the trustworthiness of authorities.

Certainly when YouTube becomes more trustworthy than governments, we are indeed entering an alien world.
they have given us ample reasons.

Hey idiots! There are no aliens here. The universe has a speed limit. THEY CAN"T GET HERE FROM THERE.
I am not believing this one. But the theory exists that the fabric of time/space can be bent to accomplish the travel. We don’t have a clue how, but the theory is out there.

Reactions: step.eng69
A busload of politicians were driving down a country road one afternoon when all of a sudden the bus ran off the road and crashed into a tree in an old farmer's field. Seeing what happened, the old farmer went over to investigate.

He then proceeded to dig a hole and bury the politicians.

A few days later, the local sheriff came out, saw the crashed bus, and asked the old farmer, "Were they all dead?" The old farmer replied, "Well, some of them said they weren't, but you know how politicians lie."

We enjoy watching ' The secret of Skinwalker Ranch ' on the History channel. They have done an array of experiments and are sure there is a wormhole/portal located there. Travis Taylor, an Astrophysicist, who was formerly working with NASA as their expert on UAP's and UFO's, heads up the experiments. I believe that alone gives the program some validity.

They started a 2nd program called ' Beyond Skinwalker ranch ' and they have found similar phenomenon in various places throughout the USA. Pretty interesting program for anyone interested in Science and UFO's.

I like how they do the same experiment every week with larger and larger rockets with no real way to gather any new info.

Also, they drilled into the ridge and drill was blocked, but do they move to a different spot and drill again? Nope. Its like it's older brother Oak Island in that regard. Keep doing the same things over and over and add maybe 1 new thing each season.

I like how they do the same experiment every week with larger and larger rockets with no real way to gather any new info.

Also, they drilled into the ridge and drill was blocked, but do they move to a different spot and drill again? Nope. Its like it's older brother Oak Island in that regard. Keep doing the same things over and over and add maybe 1 new thing each season.
Agreed. I started watching Oak Island from the very first episode and grew to enjoy watching how they put the show together. Its like the slowest moving train wreck of all time. The best I can tell, here is the show.

>five minute recap of the last segement>five minutes of segment>five minute review of the segement>commercial>five minute recap of the last segement>five minutes of segment>five minute review of the segement>commercial>repeat

The vast majority of the show is watching men drill a hole. Most recently, they introduced women and members of color. You can really get this kind of entertainment at any construction site in the world: people trying to do something, a series of encounters with unexpected impediments/results, change of plan, try again.

Yet, they've been on for a decade and continue to rake in the dough.

giphy.gif

Reactions: step.eng69

We make fun of the Oak Island gang at work all the time. Since we basically do very similar work as they are doing. I have bid out or overseen jobs with almost every piece of drilling equipment they have had there. The amount of money spent there has to be insane. Some of those large diameter holes where they were attempting new shafts cost 300-400 dollars a linear foot 15 years ago.

I have watched Skinwalker Ranch, but I just can't get into it. It just seems like the same show repeated.

Same as Oak Island, but at least I can relate to that show. And there is some actual history being discovered. On another note, if they need another person to die to discover the treasure, I'd vote for Gary (the metal detector guy). He's annoying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT