ADVERTISEMENT

So the new name is Washington Commanders

Pinkhippo PeanutButter

May 7, 2017
Sounds good to me.
washington-commanders.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Obliviax
given the current climate, probably smart to mitigate the "Washington" part of the name in association with DC and point it towards George.

george-washington.gif

'The Washington "5 Stars or "5 star Generals". Commanders = no good. Maybe "Commanders in Chief".....oh...... I guess that's racist.....!

Should have taken the name Bullets. It would send the hyper offended crowd in DC into a fury. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
The Washington Commandos. Anyone in the stadium without underware gets a free drink. And they must prove it.

given the current climate, probably smart to mitigate the "Washington" part of the name in association with DC and point it towards George.

george-washington.gif
Yep, the public has attacked everyone, historically and torn down statues of George Washington! The Washington team should have been disbanded, since changing the name does not do away with their history. Maybe we all could have made a trip down to DC to join the rebels in burning the stadium to the ground. 🤪🙄😉

'The Washington "5 Stars or "5 star Generals". Commanders = no good. Maybe "Commanders in Chief".....oh...... I guess that's racist.....!
Not hard to figure out the problems one would have with "Redskins" but not sure Chiefs or Braves should be a problem. I find those to be honorable names. Tribe names also. Either way it does not make a difference in my life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT