ADVERTISEMENT

So what is going on with Kate Middleton?

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
I read that she left the castle to visit her hometown BnB, incognito, to escape the big city and reflect. While there, she met a handsome widower who runs a chocolate shop and has a young son. But somehow the wife tragically died. Together, they learned the true meaning of Christmas. Tehy rode in his red pickup, picked out a xmas tree, and drank lots of coffee at the local Starbucks ripoff. But upon hearing that she was a princess and didn't divulge that information, had a spat. The following week, as Kate was leaving, his parents intervened by arranging a "meet" without the two of them knowing. As they made amends, it began to snow and they realized that they were standing under a mistletoe.

5346848f6738c971ebebbe6d98919074.gif

I read that she left the castle to visit her hometown BnB, incognito, to escape the big city and reflect. While there, she met a handsome widower who runs a chocolate shop and has a young son. But somehow the wife tragically died. Together, they learned the true meaning of Christmas. Tehy rode in his red pickup, picked out a xmas tree, and drank lots of coffee at the local Starbucks ripoff. But upon hearing that she was a princess and didn't divulge that information, had a spat. The following week, as Kate was leaving, his parents intervened by arranging a "meet" without the two of them knowing. As they made amends, it began to snow and they realized that they were standing under a mistletoe.

You need to get out of Cleveland for a while.

The last time I was in Cleveland (long, long time ago) to watch the Indians play 4 people were shot at the good time cafe. Just sayin……
obviously, we need to get rid of the riff raf. Trust the process.

The last time I was in Cleveland (long, long time ago) to watch the Indians play 4 people were shot at the good time cafe. Just sayin……
No matter where you go today, there will probably be more than 4 people shot, and you'd probably be one of them!

I'd hate to hear what happens at the bad time cafe...
I forgot to mention there was a near riot down the right field line that night. If I recall correctly it was like a 10 cent beer night. Or some other ridiculous price. We’re talking way back in the 70’s then. I can’t remember if the Cuyahoga River was still catching fire back then.

Its rumored William had an affair with Rose Hanbury.
If true, it’s obvious William has inherited his father’s trait for cheating down. Hanbury’s not as bad as Camilla but it’s not exactly what you‘d call a lateral move.

LOL. That about covers all the rumors and inuendo as she recovers from major surgery.

If true, it’s obvious William has inherited his father’s trait for cheating down. Hanbury’s not as bad as Camilla but it’s not exactly what you‘d call a lateral move.
Would be difficult to cheat up.

And if he cheated…… what did she expect? She married a royal and future king. It’s what they do.🤷

Would be difficult to cheat up.

And if he cheated…… what did she expect? She married a royal and future king. It’s what they do.🤷
IMHO, if you are sleeping with someone who is married, you are cheating (not just them).

To your second question, the two Royal boys have been very pro-Diana and weren't shy about what their father did to her. They also haven't been shy about what the entire royal family and their handlers did to her. so if he cheated on her, he'd be pretty hypocritical.

IMHO, if you are sleeping with someone who is married, you are cheating (not just them).

To your second question, the two Royal boys have been very pro-Diana and weren't shy about what their father did to her. They also haven't been shy about what the entire royal family and their handlers did to her. so if he cheated on her, he'd be pretty hypocritical.
Hypocrisy from a rich royal 🙀

She just announced she had cancer and is undergoing chemotherapy. Didn’t say what type of cancer.

Horrible. She's in her early 40's. If it is abdominal that isn't good. It could be breast cancer, which would be far more likely. Either way, sad to hear and wish her the best. She seems like she's the best of the lot since the queen died.

Horrible. She's in her early 40's. If it is abdominal that isn't good. It could be breast cancer, which would be far more likely. Either way, sad to hear and wish her the best. She seems like she's the best of the lot since the queen died.
Most likely ovarian or uterine cancer. But could be liver, kidney, a host of things.

But if they did surgery and thought it was clear until getting back biopsies….. probably from adjacent lymph nodes that tested positive …..means it is in the early stages. Modern cancer therapies have come a long way.

Hopefully, that is the case and she will make a quick and full recovery.

I am not a royal watcher at all but she seems like a good person and actually seems normal. Isn’t her hubby next in line for king? The current King is also undergoing chemotherapy so these are difficult days for them.

You watch WAY too many Hallmark films

Most likely ovarian or uterine cancer. But could be liver, kidney, a host of things.

But if they did surgery and thought it was clear until getting back biopsies….. probably from adjacent lymph nodes that tested positive …..means it is in the early stages. Modern cancer therapies have come a long way.

Hopefully, that is the case and she will make a quick and full recovery.

I am not a royal watcher at all but she seems like a good person and actually seems normal. Isn’t her hubby next in line for king? The current King is also undergoing chemotherapy so these are difficult days for them.
I’m not a palace fan either but it’s kind of sad the way the media goes after people, whether they’re public figures or not, for their own interests. Also sad the way a brother turns on his family who has given him the world.

I forgot to mention there was a near riot down the right field line that night. If I recall correctly it was like a 10 cent beer night. Or some other ridiculous price. We’re talking way back in the 70’s then. I can’t remember if the Cuyahoga River was still catching fire back then.
I have lived in the Cleveland area since the mid 50's. Let me set the record straight. The Cuyahoga caught fire in the 60's. People swim in it now. 10 cent beer night was in the 70's. It was held only one time. A disaster. Cleveland is like any other has been city. Some signs of progress, but weighed down by some of the populace.

I have lived in the Cleveland area since the mid 50's. Let me set the record straight. The Cuyahoga caught fire in the 60's. People swim in it now. 10 cent beer night was in the 70's. It was held only one time. A disaster. Cleveland is like any other has been city. Some signs of progress, but weighed down by some of the populace.
Lake Erie is one of the best sports fishing places in America.

Reactions: Fac
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT