So when do people get fed up enough to kick this thing off?

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.
Is it forced “vaccines” ? Apparently no one cares.
Is it BLM/Antifa burning cities to the ground? Apparently no one cares.
Is it teen girls getting raped in high school bathrooms by trannys? Apparently no one cares.
Is it an election that is so suspect that no one believes the potato got more votes than Obama. No one cares.
Is it that now banks can suspend your accounts (Kanye) because they don’t like your speech? No one cares.
Is it people can’t afford rent and food..no one cares.
Is it a mainstream media fully on the side of the corrupt, no one cares.
Is it people that went into OUR house and have been locked up by our government without charges while criminals get no bail release?….apparently no one cares.
Something is going to give….soon.

Last edited:

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
Is it teen girls getting raped in high school bathrooms by trannys? Apparently no one cares.
Is it an election that is so suspect that no one believes the potato got more votes than Obama. No one cares.
Is it that now banks can suspend your accounts (Kanye) because they don’t like your speech? No one cares.
Is it people that went into OUR house and have been locked up by our government without charges while criminals get no bail release?….apparently no one cares.

The problem you are having is the fact almost nothing on your list is happening in the real world to any extent that matters.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Only at the precipice will the public find the will to change/wake up. They either wake up or we will all be slaves

rll1957

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
We’ll consider it. If you react you’re an enemy of the state and crushed. I fear the time to resist is long gone.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

junior1

May 29, 2001
The problem you are having is the fact almost nothing on your list is happening in the real world to any extent that matters.
not sure you're totally accurate in your assessment..I'm sure people care about putting food on the table.
Lots of people care about the no cash bail
lots of people care about the destruction of our cities

just a couple of examples

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
not sure you're totally accurate in your assessment..I'm sure people care about putting food on the table.
Lots of people care about the no cash bail
lots of people care about the destruction of our cities

just a couple of examples

BLM is not burning cities to the ground. Trump did not win the election.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

s-l500.jpg

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
Billions of dollars. Billions.

LMFAO... you are defending billions of dollars of destruction. I find that hilarious. Are you going to say "we can afford it?"

We can afford billions of dollars of destruction?

It's good for society????

I'm not defending anything. I'm just saying that not a single city was "burnt to the ground". In fact most cities had zero damage. Nada, zero, nothing.

Ummm, yeah we can.

Hurricane Ian likely caused $53 billion to $74 billion in insured losses from Florida to the Carolinas, with a "best estimate" of $67 billion, according to new data released today from modeling firm RMS.​
I guess we can't afford to rebuild from that latest hurricane right? I mean there is just no way we can afford 67 billion to rebuild....... All those cities will just have to stay destroyed.

• Haha
Reactions: psuted

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.
I'm not defending anything. I'm just saying that not a single city was "burnt to the ground". In fact most cities had zero damage. Nada, zero, nothing.

Ummm, yeah we can.

Hurricane Ian likely caused $53 billion to $74 billion in insured losses from Florida to the Carolinas, with a "best estimate" of $67 billion, according to new data released today from modeling firm RMS.​
I guess we can't afford to rebuild from that latest hurricane right? I mean there is just no way we can afford 67 billion to rebuild....... All those cities will just have to stay destroyed.
You think they just pull millions out of their ass? Where do you think that money comes from? One is an unavoidable act of god….the other is an entirely avoidable act of purple hairs and man buns.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

Ummm, yeah we can.

LOL.... You are comparing the damage from a Hurricane to people choosing to riot.... "A hurricane's behavior is UNACCEPTABLE!!!"

Oh rumble... Sometimes "you so funny."

Last edited:

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
Really?

Shall I continue?

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
Yep, and it’s unreal how they get shit thrown back in their faces and just ignore it. Like little kids with fingers in ears…nananana. Those useless fvucks in the vineyard… perfect example.
Yup the perfect visual for the. Here....marching in lockstep on policy regardless of how bad the results end up

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Then claim what they are doing isn't happening.

LOL... There is too much truth to that....... How some of those sick bastards sleep at night amazes me. On the other hand, they know their constituents are like cult followers so why not.

Inflation? What inflation? Oh, if we had inflation it would worse under republicans!!! Fer sure.... lmfao.....

Reactions: Ski and bison13

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.
LOL... There is too much truth to that....... How some of those sick bastards sleep at night amazes me. On the other hand, they know their constituents are like cult followers so why not.

Inflation? What inflation? Oh, if we had inflation it would worse under republicans!!! Fer sure.... lmfao.....
Russia waited until trump was out of office before they stormed Ukraine. But libs will still tell you….” There’s no way we would know if Russia wouldn’t have done this if trump were president “…….um, yeah fuvkfaces, we do.

junior1

May 29, 2001

i predicted.....republicans will take house and maybe senate...makes no difference as long as republicans have one....inflation will continue beyond november 8th...biden has already said he won't change his economic policies, so oil and gas will continue high or go even higher...fed will continue to raise rates throwing us into recession or worse....
No matter how many bills house passes to get us back on track be it taxes, oil and gas drilling etc.....the democrats will block them and from january 2023 until the presidential election in 2024, this whole economid diaster will be republican's fault

Reactions: Ski and m.knox

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
i predicted.....republicans will take house and maybe senate...makes no difference as long as republicans have one....inflation will continue beyond november 8th...biden has already said he won't change his economic policies, so oil and gas will continue high or go even higher...fed will continue to raise rates throwing us into recession or worse....
No matter how many bills house passes to get us back on track be it taxes, oil and gas drilling etc.....the democrats will block them and from january 2023 until the presidential election in 2024, this whole economid diaster will be republican's fault
Nope send them as many bills as possible make them go on record with obstruction then pin it on them in 2024.

Reactions: Ski and bison13

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
Russia waited until trump was out of office before they stormed Ukraine. But libs will still tell you….” There’s no way we would know if Russia wouldn’t have done this if trump were president “…….um, yeah fuvkfaces, we do.

Didn't' the Russians invade Ukraine in 2014?

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Didn't' the Russians invade Ukraine in 2014?
aka the people of Crimea voted overwhelmingly to leave Ukraine and join Russia after the 2014 illegal coup of the legit govt. So technically russia didn't invade anything in 2014 they were invited in by the people after a coup, you know democracy and all....of course the western msm and non legit new govt installed in 2014 (stocked full of nazi's btw) labelled it a Russian invasion but it was anything but that.

(Nazis held 5 senior roles in the new Ukrainian govt that was installed in 2014)

Reactions: Jerry and bison13

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
If I recall, Crimea in 2014, you are correct.

But, I'm sure you know Trump wasn't president then. You must have a comeback ready...but what the heck, I'll bite

I'm just saying the Russians and the Ukrainians have been fighting each other since 2014.

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
aka the people of Crimea voted overwhelmingly to leave Ukraine and join Russia after the 2014 illegal coup of the legit govt. So technically russia didn't invade anything in 2014 they were invited in by the people after a coup, you know democracy and all....of course the western msm and non legit new govt installed in 2014 (stocked full of nazi's btw) labelled it a Russian invasion but it was anything but that.

(Nazis held 5 senior roles in the new Ukrainian govt that was installed in 2014)

Russia did more than just annex Crimea. I just don't know why are a huge Putin fan.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Russia did more than just annex Crimea. I just don't know why are a huge Putin fan.
Not a huge fan of Putin (nice knee jerk conclusion though), just a huge fan of the truth and disposing of false narratives. Did Crimea vote to leave Ukraine after the illegal 2014 coup and join Russia? Did Ukraine have nazis's (who want to exterminate ethnic Russians, Jews, Poles, etc. mind you) in numerous high level positions in the new 2014 govt? If they did then how can you call it an invasion?

Most people ignore this key context and then wanna sabre rattle with another nuclear armed country. It's insanely dumb.