ADVERTISEMENT

Some cosmetic changes to the network!

Richie O

Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
www.pennstate.rivals.com
Some minor changes this AM, as the Rivals network as a whole as made some upgrades to the site.

You’ll notice it’s all mostly cosmetic changes, with a new look front page, different fonts and new look Rivals logo. Also there’s a color change currently as well, but I believe there was a small mistake there as it was supposed to remain blue and not black. I’ll look into fixing that asap.

Curious on your guys thoughts? Also if you experience any issue at all, please email me asap so I can get that fixed for you.

PSUonRivals@yahoo.com

Thanks, @Richie O . It looks easier to read. I noticed it before I read your post. I don't think many people will notice but it the subliminal impact is a more polished and professional image. It is important for brand differentiation.

That is to say, I like it. My only concern is that the coloration of the embedded links is so dark it is hard to see other is a link in there (at least to my eyes on my screen). I also noticed that there is now a badge or indicator that I have a new message in a watched thread in my bookmark. There appears to be red number or notation when I look to the link for this site.

Last edited:
Thanks, @Richie O . It looks easier to read. I noticed it before I read your post. I don't think many people will notice but it the subliminal impact is a more polished and professional image. It is important for brand differentiation.

That is to say, I like it. My only concern is that the coloration of the embedded links is so dark it is hard to see other is a link in there (at least to my eyes on my screen). I also noticed that there is now a badge or indicator that I have a new message in a watched thread in my bookmark. There appears to be red number or notation when I look to the link for this site.
Yeah I’m looking into fixing that as I also noticed it was pretty dark.

Looks better but have a few questions…..

Will it help in recruiting?

Will it make tOSU a night time White Out?

Will it keep politics off of the main board?

Will it make Franklin a better game day coach?

Will it help raise NIL monies?

Will it get us the best bollio recipe?

Last edited:
Looks better but have a few questions…..

Will it help in recruiting?

Will it make tOSU a night time White Out?

Will it keep politics of the main board?

Will it make Franklin a better game day coach?

Will it help raise NIL monies?

Will it get us the best bollio recipe?
No Way Beer GIF by Busch

• Haha
Reactions: The Spin Meister
You look good in flannel. So manly🏋🏼‍♀️

A suggestion….. make the up-down arrows in the bottom right corner more visible. A very helpful feature. Used to be black w white arrows. Make them more visible, please.

Thanks, bro
I honestly never saw those until your post!

image-asset.gif

I honestly never saw those until your post!

image-asset.gif
They are very helpful in long threads. Gets you up or down quickly.

If someone replies to a comment with a video or link you can’t see the link/video. So hit the tiny’back arrow’ on the quoted comment. Takes you back to original post. You can do that repeatedly to get context on multiple older posts.

Then hit the down arrow and you are back at the bottom.

Sometimes I hit the up arrow to see the OP to get better context. Helpful.

Can you make the Like. Reply and other little oval icons that appear at the bottom of a post more bold? They are very light and don't stand out like the old ones. Maybe make the oval border and the font color Penn State blue?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT