ADVERTISEMENT

Some cosmetic changes to the network!

Richie O

Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
www.pennstate.rivals.com
Some minor changes this AM, as the Rivals network as a whole as made some upgrades to the site.

You’ll notice it’s all mostly cosmetic changes, with a new look front page, different fonts and new look Rivals logo. Also there’s a color change currently as well, but I believe there was a small mistake there as it was supposed to remain blue and not black. I’ll look into fixing that asap.

Curious on your guys thoughts? Also if you experience any issue at all, please email me asap so I can get that fixed for you.

PSUonRivals@yahoo.com

Reactions: Sullivan
Thanks for posting this. I was on before the change, went to make coffee, and when I came back the screen looked different. I chocked it up to a new skin, but it gave me a few seconds pause. Looks fine to me except the black. If the Oklahoma State board is Rivals, why didn't their skin change?

Seems pretty cosmetic. I liked the blue better, it was easier to pick out among a dozen plus browser tabs.

Since you asked for suggestions I'll be so bold as to re-suggest that Rivals figures out a way to port over individual avatar images instead of asking users to do it, as many simply haven't bothered, and some have simply left, leaving behind a broken image icon where their avatar was (see pic below).

There doesn't appear to be a good reason Rivals couldn't do this, as it was simplly a matter of copying tiny image files from one directory to another.

screenshot-pennstate.forums.rivals.com-2024.06.24-08_45_25.png

Reactions: creamery freak
Some minor changes this AM, as the Rivals network as a whole as made some upgrades to the site.

You’ll notice it’s all mostly cosmetic changes, with a new look front page, different fonts and new look Rivals logo. Also there’s a color change currently as well, but I believe there was a small mistake there as it was supposed to remain blue and not black. I’ll look into fixing that asap.

Curious on your guys thoughts? Also if you experience any issue at all, please email me asap so I can get that fixed for you.

PSUonRivals@yahoo.com
Dark Mode suffered a downgrade. Non-white titles are very difficult to read on my laptop, and completely impossible to read on my phone.

Please have the powers-that-be correct this.

Not enough Black and Gold

*Don't edit my posts. That's BS

Last edited:
How about adding an updated search format so we can easily find out what is the mat assignment for Carton & Pletcher or who is beating Nico in the room? 😈

Reactions: danoftw
Thanks for the Dark Mode fix. The new format (unread = bold white) is very good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT