ADVERTISEMENT

Some former posters here are alive and well on the others PS forums

Dzapper

Gold Member
May 5, 2019
Many of you may have already been aware of this, but I just recently stumbled upon a thread in one of the football forums that had many former posters on the old test board and this board.

I won't name these folks, but there are some posting there who were very active on this board at some point in the past. Some were conservatives and others were lefties. And, there were also a number of people on that particular thread who still post here regularly.

A few random observations about this "discovery": One was that they all strictly followed the forum rules and posted their opinions without any of the rancor we have over here. It took me reading a few posts from each of these folks to verify it for me, but they were like completely different personalities there when every exchange wasn't a part of our ideological wars. Amazingly, I found myself agreeing with a few of the departed lefties on the issue being discussed. The other thing that intrigued me was that they could be posting there and here (as paying subscribers to the site) but a majority have chosen not to continue to post here.

I'm curious, what do you all think about this? Also, if any of those folks "lurk" (but no longer post) here, I'd be interested to hear their thoughts on this.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.