ADVERTISEMENT

Sounding off in the Comments Section

Lefty Hill

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2009
Amazing reading the differences in the comments section after the stories in the Philly Inky and the Pittsburgh Post Gazette. (As of about 8:30 a.m. Sunday.) In the Inky it’s pretty much about football. In the P-G it’s mostly about child abuse. :rolleyes:

I guess that’s the difference a great educational institution like the University of Pittsburgh makes in a community.

Amazing reading the differences in the comments section after the stories in the Philly Inky and the Pittsburgh Post Gazette. (As of about 8:30 a.m. Sunday.) In the Inky it’s pretty much about football. In the P-G it’s mostly about child abuse. :rolleyes:

I guess that’s the difference a great educational institution like the University of Pittsburgh makes in a community.
Unfortunately, Penn State will wear the child abuse label for a long, long time. Mainly due to the failures of our BOT and the lazy media. For a long time, I tried to sway public opinion in my own little circle of friends and acquaintances with the facts. but have come to conclusion that most people believe the false media narrative and won't be swayed. So I have ceased my fervent crusade for Joe and the university. However, I will still engage anyone who is interested in discussing the facts. But those conversations are few and far between. Unlike the JFK's assassination, no one is curious about the truth.

Reactions: FHSPSU67

It’s not Pitt students and alumni. It’s idiot Pittsers who are farting and eating their boogers while lounging in the same sweatpants and T-shirt that they’ve had on for a month.

Reactions: Pmnylion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT