ADVERTISEMENT

Football STAFF PREDICTIONS: Penn State Football vs. Michigan

Yes, someone that doesn't know what they're talking about that believes everything Penn State does is perfect and when we fail it's on the refs is going to think I'm always wrong. Every play today that doesn't have a flag on Michigan you'll complain about and you'll claim every flag called on them was irrelevant. It's predictable as always. The OPI 10 out of 10 times.

No dipshit, you're "Wrong Again" - just like your claim about the Indiana non-TD called a TD (as multiple references proved). It is not Offensive PI when the defender initiates the contact directly into the receiver running a route. You're full of shit as per usual LMFAO.

• Haha
Reactions: Go M&B
No dipshit, you're "Wrong Again" - just like your claim about the Indiana non-TD called a TD (as multiple references proved). It is not Offensive PI when the defender initiates the contact directly into the receiver running a route. You're full of shit as per usual LMFAO.
Not wrong--you use "references" that sport your conspiracy theories while ignoring reality

If fair refereeing were guaranteed, I’d predict Penn State wins 30-20. However, my “official” prediction is Michigan wins 24-20 on the back of a vintage referine performance.
lol--we're only going to lose because of the refs lmao
We really do have the worst fan base in the country--I fully understand the JoeBot comments now.

Hey mods.......
Can we get a playroom just for Lando dude and his pal CJFissomebody so thye can ha e fun while we have peace and quiet? Maybe a romper room setup with Arnold Schwarzenegger to make sure they play nice?

Their schtick is quite annoying..........

Hey mods.......
Can we get a playroom just for Lando dude and his pal CJFissomebody so thye can ha e fun while we have peace and quiet? Maybe a romper room setup with Arnold Schwarzenegger to make sure they play nice?

Their schtick is quite annoying..........
Is it a schtick? Isn't he this annoying about everyone--read the McCarthy thread

From that article, it appears that the UM beat writer was the only one that was not drunk on koolaid.

ADVERTISEMENT