States people are leaving and where they are moving to.

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
7/10 of the states that people are leaving are blue states. On the flipside 7/10 of the states people are moving to are red states.....very telling.

I'm surprised to not see Texas on that list, but I'd suggest it's because a lot of the migration to TX isn't even from the US.

And I don't mean Mexico.

There are such an abundance of finance and technology jobs in TX right now TX has become a destination from Asia.

LdN

Reactions: Ski and bison13

JR4PSU

Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
I'm surprised to not see Texas on that list, but I'd suggest it's because a lot of the migration to TX isn't even from the US.

And I don't mean Mexico.

There are such an abundance of finance and technology jobs in TX right now TX has become a destination from Asia.

LdN
I'm surprised to see Delaware as on of the top 10 inbound. Who the f' wants to live in Delaware? Nothing but flat land with a lot of swamps. Dewey Beach is all they've got.

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
I'm surprised to see Delaware as on of the top 10 inbound. Who the f' wants to live in Delaware? Nothing but flat land with a lot of swamps. Dewey Beach is all they've got.
I think Biden's weekly Secret Service entourage skewed the Delaware data.

The article doesn't really explain Atlas United Van Lines' methodology...is it per capita based?...is is based solely on people who used Atlas United Van Lines?

Last edited:
Reactions: JR4PSU

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
Meh no sales tax is good. i didnt care or it when i lived thee but others liked it.

Reactions: Ski

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.
Because normal people are leaving because they're tired of tranny's and pedos. Tranny's and pedos are leaving because of high taxes and they want to infect other states with their disgusting illness. They're like fvucking zombies.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019

The article doesn't really explain Atlas Van Lines' methodology...is it per capital based?...is is based solely on people who used Atlas Van Lines?
No from what i can tell its a n annual report based on "moves" they have been doing this for 44 years. My guess is they used their data as a proxy to calculate population of the US as a whole.

SR108

Jan 13, 2004

And I don't mean Mexico.

LdN
Does this study include the undocumented immigrants that are being transported from the border eon red eye flights to places all over the country?

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
Because normal people are leaving because they're tired of tranny's and pedos. Tranny's and pedos are leaving because of high taxes and they want to infect other states with their disgusting illness. They're like fvucking zombies.
Ill be moving to Vermont on the 25th....never been there so i guess i can test your theory of the people in Vermont.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
Does this study include the undocumented immigrants that are being transported from the border eon red eye flights to places all over the country?
doesnt say...most likely no since we dont know how many illegals there are in the country.

JR4PSU

Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
Meh no sales tax is good. i didnt care or it when i lived thee but others liked it.
I think they just get you in other ways. It all comes out in the wash. Delaware has to get the money to operate from somewhere. I like it because I live in Pennsylvania not far from the Delaware border. So I can shop in Delaware and pay not sales tax and don't get hit with any of the other taxes/fees that residents have to pay.

SLUPSU

Aug 5, 2018

The article doesn't really explain Atlas Van Lines' methodology...is it per capital based?...is is based solely on people who used Atlas Van Lines?
United not Atlas, it's based solely on people who used United to move.

"Since 1977, United Van Lines annually tracks migration patterns on a state-by-state basis. The 2021 study is based on household moves handled by United within the 48 contiguous states and Washington, D.C. and ranks states based off the inbound and outbound percentages of total moves in each state. United classifies states as “high inbound” if 55 percent or more of the moves are going into a state, “high outbound” if 55 percent or more moves were coming out of a state or “balanced” if the difference between inbound and outbound is negligible.

To access the study details and creative assets, use the link to the press kit at the top or bottom of the page."

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
United not Atlas, it's based solely on people who used United to move.

"Since 1977, United Van Lines annually tracks migration patterns on a state-by-state basis. The 2021 study is based on household moves handled by United within the 48 contiguous states and Washington, D.C. and ranks states based off the inbound and outbound percentages of total moves in each state. United classifies states as “high inbound” if 55 percent or more of the moves are going into a state, “high outbound” if 55 percent or more moves were coming out of a state or “balanced” if the difference between inbound and outbound is negligible.

To access the study details and creative assets, use the link to the press kit at the top or bottom of the page."
The question is does the correllation translate