ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers/Patriots game thread.

I don't know how the Bengals can get that kind of production out of Jake Browning and the Stillers have a complete clown show at QB. To think that Trubisky was actually a high first round pick is inconceivable. Meanwhile, has anyone done the research to see how many games Tomlin has lost to 2-3 win teams over the years? Just pathetic.

The Rooney's have farted around with Tomlin long enough. Get rid of him and make him take Pickett along. Enough of the BS already.

Reactions: CoastGuard2018
I lost it when they had third and 2 deep in Pat's territory, 4th quarter late, and lined up without a running back.

Mike Tomlin, the standard is the standard coach, head on down to the Greyhound station and catch the first bus to anywhere.

Can't wait for the next Pittsburgh Dad episode on YouTube.

Trubisky sucks and always has - stupid Bears trading up to get him - Dude can't make a throw more than 5 yards. Doesn't help when you WR quits on the team as well - Picket needs to go as well.

The Stillers offense is just so bad, bad is not the right adjective....maybe putrid is better. They seemingly have no weapons and a backup QB who is at a D3 college level. Pickett is not much better but is better than Trubisky yet not a long term answer. They get turnovers and are set up in the Red Zone and are totally lost on offense. Trubisky is a clown show and we make the Cheatriots look like the '85 Bears defense. Can't convert 4 and 2s if their life depended on it, talk about incompetence.

I could kind of understand that game if it was against one of the better teams in the league but versus a 2-8 team who also has no QB? You are playing at home after being embarrassed by another 2-8 team at home the previous week. Have some pride for crying outloud! This is on Tomlin, really poor job of coaching to have his team ready.

Also, how are you giving up not 2 but 3 TD passes to a total nobody QB in the first half? Of course, he has the half of his life against the Stillers and on the road to boot. I fortunately missed the first half so I am glad I did not have to witness that. Just a pathetically piss poor effort by guys being paid millions. No effort, no pride, no toughness. The Stillers are going nowhere and don't deserve to. The Rooneys need to wake up because their franchise is in shambles.

Trubisky sucks and always has - stupid Bears trading up to get him - Dude can't make a throw more than 5 yards. Doesn't help when you WR quits on the team as well - Picket needs to go as well.
Mitch's TD pass to DJ was great if we're being honest. No QB on the roster is the answer though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT