ADVERTISEMENT

Success With Honor aiming to raise $2mil for NIL in 30 days....

Richie O

Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
www.pennstate.rivals.com
NITTANY NATION Today, we launch our campaign to raise $2 million to support @gopsusports student-athletes!

For the next 30 days, an incredibly generous donor will match any subscription of $25 or more, up to $1 million in total Join here at https://successwithhonor.com/subscribe/ #WeAre

Fi_CSc6XEAM5_7c

The article is by a quack journalist and is used by quacks to try to justify their quack reasons for trying to spread quack misinformation .

NIL is the exact opposite of Success With Honor.
When lead by the same person that oversaw the BOT when they pinned the 2nd mile's failure on JoePa, yes, the exact opposite.

There are other NIL options for PSU fans and we can all determine who we trust to act in our best interests.

Reactions: KC-KS-Lion
When lead by the same person that oversaw the BOT when they pinned the 2nd mile's failure on JoePa, yes, the exact opposite.

There are other NIL options for PSU fans and we can all determine who we trust to act in our best interests.
You have no idea what you are talking about. The ceo of SWH is Mark Toniatti. He is a great guy, humble and honest. The person you think is running it is not. I strongly recommend you join SWH to help our SAs and to defend our roster.

You have no idea what you are talking about. The ceo of SWH is Mark Toniatti. He is a great guy, humble and honest. The person you think is running it is not. I strongly recommend you join SWH to help our SAs and to defend our roster.
I am referring to who founded it. Furthermore that extends to an extended group of SC business power brokers who may not have our best interests at heart or at minimum may have conflicts of interest.

Again, there are other NIL organizations affiliated with PSU including one run by football lettermen. Everyone can decide for themselves who they want representing their interests.

What is the best one?

ADVERTISEMENT