ADVERTISEMENT

Test!

You took the same test in Feb 2019.

I will bestow on you a passing grade.👨🏿‍🎓
He capitalized this time!
capital-letters_1024.png

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Name the starting 5 for the PSU basketball team that made the sweet 16 in 2000-2001.

Crispin, Titus, Crispin, Smith, Gyasi

Off the bench: Tate, Watkins, Witkowski

Thinking Banta and Chambliss as well…now need to Google to see who I’m missing.

These two basketball posts have me thinking of, and I am trying to remember, a crucial flagrant "grabbed-his-shirt" foul against a Penn State player that wasn't called. It was towards the end of the game. Opponent may have been IU or OSU, but I could be mistaken. Penn State lost the game and it prevented the Lions from advancing either in B2G tourny or some other bracket. Years?...2000-2010 perhaps? Any one know what I am talking about?

Last edited:
These two basketball posts have me thinking of, and I am trying to remember, a crucial flagrant "grabbed-his-shirt" foul against a Penn State player that wasn't called. It was towards the end of the game. Opponent may have been IU or OSU, but I could be mistaken. Penn State lost the game and it prevented the Lions from advancing either in B2G tourny or some other bracket. Years?...2000-2010 perhaps? Any one know what I am talking about?
You’re likely thinking about the 1993 Indiana game at Rec Hall…didn’t prevent anything relayed to the postseason, but would have been a huge win at the time.

You’re likely thinking about the 1993 Indiana game at Rec Hall…didn’t prevent anything relayed to the postseason, but would have been a huge win at the time.
Yep. That's the game. Thank you, I've been rackin' my brain trying to remember the details so I could look it up. Didn't help that I was a decade off. lol
Gotta luv Youtube, because here's the game. The Reynold's foul on Bartram (and called against Bartram) occurred around 1 hour 22 minute mark:

ADVERTISEMENT