ADVERTISEMENT

Texas A & M loss du jour.

19333lion

Jan 30, 2016
13-10 to that offensive juggernaut and Rock of Gibraltar defense, the Auburn Kittens. The only way Fisher survives this is because the buyout is too much, even with oil at $90 a barrel. What a crapfest that program is.

Reactions: rrdd2021 and psu00
13-10 to that offensive juggernaut and Rock of Gibraltar defense, the Auburn Kittens. The only way Fisher survives this is because the buyout is too much, even with oil at $90 a barrel. What a crapfest that program is.
Yeah, he should have been fired immediately after that game. The buyout is saving him right now.

Said when they hired him he was a train wreck. Got lucky with Winston but then ran Florida State into the ground.

If you haven't checked conference standings, A & (B)M is dead last at 3-7, behind even the mighty, fighting Commodores of Vandy. Fisher is a total disaster.

On a slightly related note, just how good is Eugene Robinson at recruiting without Aggie money for NIL? I imagine that there were inducements before he could offer them over the table.

What a complete reversal for their program this year. All the preseason hype with buying of players and high expectations……and now they are 3-7. They easily have to be the biggest disappointment of the season so far.

If you haven't checked conference standings, A & (B)M is dead last at 3-7, behind even the mighty, fighting Commodores of Vandy. Fisher is a total disaster.

On a slightly related note, just how good is Eugene Robinson at recruiting without Aggie money for NIL? I imagine that there were inducements before he could offer them over the table.
Elijah Robinson? He was already considered one of the best up and coming recruiters in the country before A&M's famous and expensive class from last year.

Elijah Robinson? He was already considered one of the best up and coming recruiters in the country before A&M's famous and expensive class from last year.
AS I alluded to, I must wonder if there were already inducements in place to grease the slide toward TAM, prior to NIL. Maybe it is all charisma and on field results. I don't know. None of us do. We will find out when and if he leaves.

It just seems weird to me that teams "need cause" to fire a HC, but losing isn't cause. I'm in the wrong business.
You can say that again. I suck at my job and if I do get fired which I should then I will collect $50 million. Just don't commit a crime and I have enough money for the next 20 generations.

Reactions: lazydave841
ADVERTISEMENT