The American Dream killer

Marylovesthelions

Sep 29, 2008
Mt Dora FL
Owning a home and living a nice quiet life has been the American dream from the beginning. In just 2 and a 1/2 years Biden has doubled both the price of a new home and the interest rate to pay for it. Can anybody remember anyone, even George Bush 2, who's screwed America more than president dementia?
My President's hall of shame.
Biden
Bush 2
Carter
OBama
Johnson
Nixon
To my eternal shame I voted for Bush 2 twice.
Surprisingly, Clinton was a good president because he didn't listen to the witch.
Obama is on the list because after his 1st 2 years, almost all the moderate democrats were removed from Congress.. There are none left. He created the fastest party that we see now.

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
Owning a home and living a nice quiet life has been the American dream from the beginning. In just 2 and a 1/2 years Biden has doubled both the price of a new home and the interest rate to pay for it. Can anybody remember anyone, even George Bush 2, who's screwed America more than president dementia?
My President's hall of shame.
Biden
Bush 2
Carter
OBama
Johnson
Nixon
To my eternal shame I voted for Bush 2 twice.
Surprisingly, Clinton was a good president because he didn't listen to the witch.
Obama is on the list because after his 1st 2 years, almost all the moderate democrats were removed from Congress.. There are none left. He created the fastest party that we see now.
Goodbye again for months. Only stupid people think Biden caused these problems.

Reactions: Franklinstheman

Marylovesthelions

Sep 29, 2008
Mt Dora FL
Now that I have blocked the 2nd of you, I want you to understand that the reason General Electric hired me in 1967, despite my mediocre grades was scoring a 36 and a Wonderlic test.
Despite what you say my experience is that people with the lowest intelligence are often the most insulting. Have a blessed day.
I recommend that you both look up the meaning of the word sagacity.