The author of the world's stupidest post stated that ...

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
Biden didn't want to take out OBL. Biden was correct. Here's three reasons why.

1) The loss of Marines when Carter tried to rescue hostages in 1980. Sand did damage to the helicopters.

2) One helicopter in the OBL raid was damaged and unflyable when its tail hit a wall. Biden probably predicted such a possibility.

3) OBL was no longer a threat. The U.S. had done plenty to secure the homeland including at airports and secure cockpits.

I trust Biden exponentially more on history and common sense than the "The author of the world's stupidest post".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: psuted

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013
Biden didn't want to take out Obama. Biden was correct. Here's three reasons why.

1) The loss of Marines when Carter tried to rescue hostages in 1980. Sand did damage to the helicopters.

2) One helicopter in the OBL raid was damaged and unflyable when its tail hit a wall. Biden probably predicted such a possibility.

3) OBL was no longer a threat. The U.S. had done plenty to secure the homeland including at airports and secure cockpits.

I trust Biden exponentially more on history and common sense than the "The author of the world's stupidest post".
I had no idea that there were even rumors of Biden wanting to take out Obama. Seems like it would have been bigger news.

BicyclePete

May 29, 2001

Catch that was a dazzling display of illogic!

illl.gif

Now let's get back to talking about the NASA Mars mission.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
You know I meant Osama Bin Laden. Points 2 and 3 even refer to OBL.

You. I don't drink. I'm not miserable like you that I need to drink.
You definitely do. If not, why can you not spell a damn thing? You're just pissed, a Penn Stater is now your head coach and will finally turn around your sh&t program. Twice in two days, you have made posts about me. Get a fking life.

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008

How many American service members were killed because of Biden's inept exit from Afghanistan, Catch??

GettyImages-1234946450.jpg

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
Logic and FACT!
Let's get back to actual facts. SpaceX is currently building the HLS for the moon. Covid set the project back as well as a lawsuit. It's full go with an increased budget. Meanwhile, you specifically stated, you still doubt a moon landing. You also doubted, Artemis 1. Artemis 1 is already a reality. You are fking clueless. It's happening, just like I said it would. You have been wrong every time.

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
Let's get back to actual facts. SpaceX is currently building the HLS for the moon. Covid set the project back as well as a lawsuit. It's full go with an increased budget. Meanwhile, you specifically stated, you still doubt a moon landing. You also doubted, Artemis 1. Artemis 1 is already a reality. You are fking clueless. It's happening, just like I said it would. You have been wrong every time.
You're wrong BECAUSE Artemis 1 hasn't yet landed on the moon.

Furthermore, you can't give an adult answer to why we need to go to moon. ???

• Haha

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
How many American service members were killed because of Biden's inept exit from Afghanistan, Catch??

GettyImages-1234946450.jpg
I don't know the exact number off hand. I think it was thirteen. How many Americans have died in Afghanistan since we left? Zero. It was a bottomless rathole just like the Republican party.

• Haha

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
You definitely do. If not, why can you not spell a damn thing? You're just pissed, a Penn Stater is now your head coach and will finally turn around your sh&t program. Twice in two days, you have made posts about me. Get a fking life.
What did I spell wrong?

If you don't like posts about you, you should think twice about what YOU post.

Why would I be pissed about a Penn Stater being the Nebraska coach? I'll be pissed if he doesn't restore our running game.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012

Artemis 1 was never going to the moon. It's in space as we speak. The next launch goes to the moon. I don't need to justify anything to a drunk like you. Get lost.

Reactions: Sullivan

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
Artemis 1 was never going to the moon. It's in space as we speak. The next launch goes to the moon. I don't need to justify anything to a drunk like you. Get lost.
You lost the argument. Since you can't justify the mission.

• Haha

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
13 were needlessly lost due to Biden's ineptitude. You need to acknowledge that.
Or the ineptitude of the military leaders on the ground. How many were needlessly lost due to Bush? 9/11 and Iraq? Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.

• Haha

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
Or the ineptitude of the military leaders on the ground. How many were needlessly lost due to Bush? 9/11 and Iraq? Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.

No, their deaths were solely due to Biden's incompetence. Nice try, though. You're getting good at this deflection thing, Catch.

Stick to being a space cadet.

Reactions: Sullivan

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
No, their deaths were solely due to Biden's incompetence. Nice try, though. You're getting good at this deflection thing, Catch.

Stick to being a space cadet.

Admit it. Biden did not have any good options in Afghanistan. I bet you voted for W, twice. There is a reasonable chance that if W had not invaded Iraq, he could have devoted more resources to Afghanistan. Hopefully leaving much less of a mess for his successors.

• Haha

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
Admit it. Biden did not have any good options in Afghanistan. I bet you voted for W, twice. There is a reasonable chance that if W had not invaded Iraq, he could have devoted more resources to Afghanistan. Hopefully leaving much less of a mess for his successors.

Admit it. Biden is incompetent and handled the situation in one of the the worst ways possible.

Laugh at you for saying you're not deflecting when you bring up Bush and iraq.

Do you even know what deflecting is, Catch? Because apparently you don't have a clue.

Reactions: psuted and Sullivan

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
Admit it. Biden is incompetent and handled the situation in one of the the worst ways possible.

Laugh at you for saying you're not deflecting when you bring up Bush and iraq.

Do you even know what deflecting is, Catch? Because apparently you don't have a clue.
You guys deflect much more than Dems. Again. It was unfortunate but we are out of Afghanistan. Of course your party led by a snowflake peacenik are about 50-50 on war issues. A whole bunch of you have no moral conscience.

• Haha

Sullivan

Nov 24, 2001

I never understood why someone wouldn’t drink, despite smoking a lot of pot.

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013

But, you didn't get it right. There are several of you libs on here who are so lacking in emotional intelligence that you can't type out a "gotcha" message without screwing it up.

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
But, you didn't get it right. There are several of you libs on here who are so lacking in emotional intelligence that you can't type out a "gotcha" message without screwing it up.
No lib moron.

Screw up? A minor screwup? WTF is wrong with you?

• Haha

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
You guys deflect much more than Dems. Again. It was unfortunate but we are out of Afghanistan. Of course your party led by a snowflake peacenik are about 50-50 on war issues. A whole bunch of you have no moral conscience.
Mr. Potato Head demonstrated not only breathtaking weakness but also breathtaking incompetence. The most embarrassing foreign affairs blunder in US history.

Democrats and big libs like you have no moral conscience by leaving many American citizens behind in Afghanistan. The most unpatriotic and cowardly display ever.

Last edited:

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
Mr. Potato Head demonstrated not only breathtaking weakness but also breathtaking incompetence. The most embarrassing foreign affairs blunder in US history.

Democrats and big libs like you have no moral conscience by leaving many American citizens behind in Afghanistan. The most unpatriotic and cowardly display ever.
9/11 was far worse. Under your boy W.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
President Trump would have never made such an embarrassing and cowardly blunder. Potato and the Democrats have blood on their hands. Only big libs like you have the audacity to even try to defend the indefensible. You are an embarrassment.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
9/11 was far worse. Under your boy W.
I’m on ignore so I can’t be responding to someone that has me on ignore as I can’t be actually reading this post.

Last edited:

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Only big libs like you would try to deflect Potato’s incompetence, cowardice, and weakness to George Bush. Focus.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
He did not try to justify the mission. So he's the big spending lib.
I thought you put me on ignore. And he did justify the mission. You just can’t accept the justification because you’re a big lib and Democrat apologist.

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
I thought you put me on ignore. And he did justify the mission. You just can’t accept the justification because you’re a big lib and Democrat apologist.
Where did he justify the mission? Of course, there is no justification for a Mars mission. None. Zero. It just a big lib waste of money and STEM talent.

• Haha

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state

The Orion space capsule, part of the Artemis mission, is currently orbiting the moon as a first shake down flight. The first moon landing likely will be in 2025……just in time for Trump’s second term as President! Which is very fitting since he was a huge reason for getting this project fully funded. Just seems only fair…..

Latest posts