ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling THE B1G ONE -- No. 1 Penn State Wrestling versus No. 2 Iowa

More lazy journalism.

"Finally, we'll be looking for #2 Greg Kerkvliet to rebound from a loss to #1 Mason Parris last weekend against #3 Tony Cassioppi. Kerkvliet has yet to beat Cassioppi in their three previous meetings."

More lazy journalism.

"Finally, we'll be looking for #2 Greg Kerkvliet to rebound from a loss to #1 Mason Parris last weekend against #3 Tony Cassioppi. Kerkvliet has yet to beat Cassioppi in their three previous meetings."
Not including exhibition disclaimer?

Reactions: WildTurk
The score tonight....for the good guys!
Rush_2112.jpg

If Brands wins the coin flip they’ll start at 141. If they have a chance to win when they get to 125, Ayala will go and Lee will face RBY for all the marbles.
Ayala is wrestling (@ 133 lbs) in the Pat Flanagan Open tomorrow morning. I can't imagine he's even in State College.

I think we can finally put this to bed.

Reactions: ccdiver
Would still give them the best chance.
Iowa has a great shot at winning as is. I hope for a PSU blowout but I think people are discounting this iowa team and how they match up in a dual. Spencer is for sure 6, Woods and Murin are both favored, Kennedy vs Facundo is a pick ‘em, Dean vs Warner is razor close and would not shock me to see Warner win, Cass was 3-0 vs Kerk last year before losing 8-5 this year.

Iowa has a legit shot to win 141, 149, 157, 165, 197 and 285 on top of their of their 6 pts at 125.

I have it 20-15 for PSU but could easily see it 18-17 for Iowa.

Fixed it for you. Maybe if they were in Iowa City, more of the toss ups could go their way. To win at Penn State, just about everything has to go their way. Not likely but not impossible. That's why I say "outside" instead of "great".
Good to see you fix your avatar — I saw Darth Vader there for a second and it didn’t seem right.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Ayala is wrestling (@ 133 lbs) in the Pat Flanagan Open tomorrow morning. I can't imagine he's even in State College.

I think we can finally put this to bed.

Brands found some small print in the binder. There is nothing prohibiting Spencer from wrestling at both weights. Rumor has it he might have him go at 125, 133 and 149. What a shoe twisting dilemma.

ADVERTISEMENT