The Big Trip

Marylovesthelions

Sep 29, 2008
Mt Dora FL
I just clicked on the big 10 network and I've got the show about the big trip that Indiana's basketball team took to Europe with the coaches and their families. What a crock a s*** when working class people in Wisconsin can't afford to feed their kids because of inflation.
When are adults going be hired to run college sports and the universities?

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
I'm so glad you have a place to vent your spleen about these important issues, Mary. You go, girl! :cool:

Nittany Ned2

Dec 16, 2005
I just clicked on the big 10 network and I've got the show about the big trip that Indiana's basketball team took to Europe with the coaches and their families. What a crock a s*** when working class people in Wisconsin can't afford to feed their kids because of inflation.
“If you can’t pay, your kid can’t play”

It’s called “Capitalism” (snark intended)
Your local youth sports programs were eliminated to pay for your last tax cut.

You are a typical fan…completely out to lunch.

One of the results is that for the kids who can pay, by the time they get to the top of the D1 pyramid, they have been traveling to national and international tournaments for most of their youth sports career.

Last edited:

Marylovesthelions

Sep 29, 2008
Mt Dora FL
“If you can’t pay, your kid can’t play”

It’s called “Capitalism” (snark intended)
Your local youth sports programs were eliminated to pay for your last tax cut.

You are a typical fan…completely out to lunch.

One of the results is that for the kids who can pay, by the time they get to the top of the D1 pyramid, they have been traveling to national and international tournaments for most of their youth sports career.

Bullspit. Instead of canceling student debt, make universities refund them for charging sp much for a,degree that is not worth enough to repay.

Reactions: dailybuck777

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX

Are you just noticing this?

Our volleyball team has been traveling annually to Hawaii to play in tournaments.

Every time I travel through a hub there is some non-revenenue team from western state U flying to some useless tournament.

College sports needs to be re regionalized for non revenue sports.

LdN

Reactions: Marylovesthelions

Latest posts