The evil, vile, demented, brain-dead democrats have officially killed-off the American Dream once-n-for-all!

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
You have a reading comprehension problem.
No. You have a critical thinking problem. Tell us all ... Are we ever going to balance the budget? Are we ever going to lower the debt? Are we ever going to get the spending cuts you want?

bdgan

May 29, 2008
No. You have a critical thinking problem. Tell us all ... Are we ever going to balance the budget? Are we ever going to lower the debt? Are we ever going to get the spending cuts you want?
I've given my opinion on this topic many times. Time for you to deflect and rant about something else.

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
I've given my opinion on this topic many times. Time for you to deflect and rant about something else.
I wouldn't ask if I knew exactly how you would answer these questions. Anyway it never gets old to see you guys cringe. For all your self righteous moralizing.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
I wouldn't ask if I knew exactly how you would answer these questions. Anyway it never gets old to see you guys cringe. For all your self righteous moralizing.
WTF is wrong with you? Cringe? Take your meds.

Reactions: Hotshoe

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
Fine. Your wife lives off taxation and your wealth is the result of borrowing the future away. But don't give us this BS about how Dem policies are working for everybody. Because they are not.

You can live in your own little bubble like the Nancy Pelosi's of the world and pretend that all is well and you are bettering society. Truth is, you hide in a house with no windows and see the world only through a lens that is approved by The Party.
Pretty low unemployment means more sales for corporations. But you're always unhappy.