ADVERTISEMENT

The FBI sucks big time!

The Spin Meister

Gold Member
Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Was told to go to FBI.gov to report any information on the Trump rally. But go to their website and try to do so. They have numerous categories for reporting but nothing on the rally or assassination attempts.

Click on ‘submit a tip’ and there are numerous options including critical things like ‘report bias or profiling’ and ‘report an online fraud or scam’. Nothing specific or even close to this event.

So your only choice is to follow the same process that has been there for years and no priority given to the worst security failure since 9/11.

Over two weeks after the shooting the don’t have a dedicated link for people to use.🤬

The other option is to call your local FBI office, in this case Pittsburgh. So I did…… what a cluster f*ck. Got computer voice.Had to spell my first name three times. Spell last name. Spell city calling from. Date of birth……. Took eight minutes just to get through the bull💩. Next I was given three options. 1) Info on Jan 6…… yes….. three and a half years later that was first option. 2) interference with election administrators! 3) basic crime reporting.

No option for the biggest crime in Pittsburgh history. No 800 number set up. Nothing.

I selected 2 since trying to kill the leading candidate for President is kinda interfering in elections. Then Iveas on hold for 40 minutes with some horrific fake jazz music.

Finally got an actual live, talking human being! Spent ten minutes discussing the total lack of security Friday night. When I asked if I could talk to investigators on site I was told that I wasn’t talking to anyone in Pittsburgh but the call had been rerouted to an ‘intake center’.

So my call is now buried deep in the bureaucracy of our useless FBI. So this morning I called Senator Harley’s office, left a message, and got a callback in fifteen minutes….. even though I live in Pa and he represents Missouri.

I will be sending him a campaign contribution.

Reactions: psu skp
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.