ADVERTISEMENT

The Felon Trump has severe mental issues

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
His memory is gone and he can't get over how he lost an election almost 4 years ago, and people are starting to laugh at him:

Author Who Interviewed Donald Trump at Length Says He Has ‘Severe Memory Issues’: ‘He Couldn’t Even Remember Me’​

Journalist Ramin Setoodeh, who spoke with Trump six times for his new book, claims that the former president "had a vacant look on his face" trying to remember him during a follow-up interview

James Devaney/GC Images; Stephen Lovekin/Shutterstock Donald Trump (left) was interviewed at length by journalist Ramin Setoodeh (right)

James Devaney/GC Images; Stephen Lovekin/Shutterstock Donald Trump (left) was interviewed at length by journalist Ramin Setoodeh (right)© Provided by People
Donald Trump’s cognitive health is making headlines for the second time in a matter of days. This time, the issue was raised by an author who interviewed him extensively for a new book.

Variety editor-in-chief Ramin Setoodeh — who wrote Apprentice in Wonderland: How Donald Trump and Mark Burnett Took America Through the Looking Glass — claims that Trump had trouble remembering him, despite the long conversations they shared.
During a June 17 appearance on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, Setoodeh said he began interviewing the former president for his book in 2021. He added that he spoke with Trump, 78, six times.

“Donald Trump had severe memory issues," Setoodeh claimed. “As the journalist who spent the most time with him, I have to say, he couldn’t remember things. He couldn’t even remember me."

Related: Donald Trump's Fixation with Former The Apprentice Contestant Jennifer Murphy Explored in New Book (Exclusive)

Setoodeh said that they spoke for an hour in May 2021, and when they reunited a few months later for a follow-up conversation, Trump had a “vacant look on his face" and seemingly didn't recall the first interview.

Setoodeh noted that the former president wasn’t doing many other interviews around that time.

Daniel Steinle/Bloomberg via Getty Donald Trump during a campaign event on April 2, 2024

Daniel Steinle/Bloomberg via Getty Donald Trump during a campaign event on April 2, 2024© Provided by People
The author emphasized the importance of voters knowing where Trump’s mental state might be.

“I think that the American public really needs to see this portrait of Donald Trump," Setoodeh continued, "because this shows what he is like and who he is and who he has always been."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.