The greatest collection of scum caught for posterity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Go after me fine, go after my family- watch your back.
You’re stacking other families , why isn’t it ok for it to come back on you?
Answer the question Dave ? Why can you call other people’s families scum but I can’t csll yoirs the same? Why not?

Reactions: Lion8286

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
You’re stacking other families , why isn’t it ok for it to come back on you?
Answer the question Dave ? Why can you call other people’s families scum but I can’t csll yoirs the same? Why not?
When did I ever attacked anyone’s family on this board asshole? Again , hope you never see me - you should hope the same

• Haha
Reactions: pawrestlersintn

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
When did I ever attacked anyone’s family on this board asshole? Again , hope you never see me - you should hope the same
Go back to your post Dave . Just posting is is agreement.
And if we met it would go this way . You would do nothing , you’re just a loon posting on the net. A useless troll, probably alone , and if you have any family they hate you or are embarrassed by you .
Live it up Dave , 9 more days , then you need a new hobby . GFY

Reactions: Gnat91

HartfordLlion

Sep 28, 2001
Dave is getting salty , what’s your guess? Lonely loser? Family hates him?

Well there are going to be a couple of our fine liberals who have a bad case of the TDS that will have no therapeutic outlet for their mental problem when this board shutdown in less than 10 days. I fear it will not end well for them. Looks like Dave is losing it already.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Go back to your post Dave . Just posting is is agreement.
And if we met it would go this way . You would do nothing , you’re just a loon posting on the net. A useless troll, probably alone , and if you have any family they hate you or are embarrassed by you .
Live it up Dave , 9 more days , then you need a new hobby . GFY
Sure Buddy, that’s would happen

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Woooooooooooooooooooooooo... lmfao.......

You are a phucking clown. A damn shame of a human being.
Thanks POS - want meet at the game tomorrow? I’m in the north end zone. NGU- love to hook up bud!

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Well there are going to be a couple of our fine liberals who have a bad case of the TDS that will have no therapeutic outlet for their mental problem when this board shutdown in less than 10 days. I fear it will not end well for them. Looks like Dave is losing it already.
Yep, what’s going to happen if I’m mean? I get a ban? Lol

Reactions: m.knox
Status
Not open for further replies.