ADVERTISEMENT

The key is NOT to win tomorrow..

Psubiomed

Jul 25, 2021
The key to this season is to NOT let them beat us twice.

Win out, go 11-1, and we have either a playoff spot or a legit reason to claim we got screwed. Frankly as long as Penn State goes 11-1, it will take Georgia or Alabama with 1 loss to get in over us.

Really I am 100 percent confident we finish 11-1 and beat Michigan if we lose tomorrow.

According to Cowherd and Klatt, Michigan will be the tougher team to beat. They are loaded with NFL talent, and better than they were last year, so they say.

The key to this season is to NOT let them beat us twice.

Win out, go 11-1, and we have either a playoff spot or a legit reason to claim we got screwed. Frankly as long as Penn State goes 11-1, it will take Georgia or Alabama with 1 loss to get in over us.

Really I am 100 percent confident we finish 11-1 and beat Michigan if we lose tomorrow.

I am 100 percent confident we will finish no worse than 11-1 if we win tomorrow.

Reactions: LandoComando
At least we will have a legit reason to claim we got screwed. There is always that. I hope we lose now.

According to Cowherd and Klatt, Michigan will be the tougher team to beat. They are loaded with NFL talent, and better than they were last year, so they say.
The game is at Beaver Stadium. That's a 10 point home advantage. Noon or any other time.

Really? No offense but your claim that Penn State should lose tomorrow so that the will beat Michigan and go 11-1 is beyond idiotic
Ok. We will see. I'll be cramming this thread down your throat after we beat Sparty and finish 11-1.

Tomorrow is important but Michigan is the key to the playoffs.

The key to the playoffs is win both.

Outside of that scenario it's impossible to know which of the two games is the key unless you have a crystal ball tell you who is going to win between OSU and Michigan. We need to beat the team that wins "the game' and that is unknowable at this moment in time.

Reactions: psu00
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT