ADVERTISEMENT

The latest Buckeye PR Blitz

Chickenman Testa

Jan 4, 2003
When we last heard from the Carnival Barker with Cauliflower Ears (™), he was extolling the construction of a building - transfixing the wrestling world for months as the Covelli Center bravely faced challenges ranging from weather delays, truculent lower-tier subcontractors requesting multiple change orders, and sloppy concrete curing.

Now FLO, in conjunction with Tom Ryan and j Jaggers - and to keep in their good graces in order to stave off strongly worded texts from Jaggers for even mild criticism - is presenting a multi part series entitled, the “Young Bucks” - a behind the scenes look at the Greatest Recruiting Class in History (Trademark pending).

I am not a Flo subscriber, so I’ll have to depend on @El-Jefe and the board’s other secret Buckeye fans to give us their thoughts.

When we last heard from the Carnival Barker with Cauliflower Ears (™), he was extolling the construction of a building - transfixing the wrestling world for months as the Covelli Center bravely faced challenges ranging from weather delays, truculent lower-tier subcontractors requesting multiple change orders, and sloppy concrete curing.

Now FLO, in conjunction with Tom Ryan and j Jaggers - and to keep in their good graces in order to stave off strongly worded texts from Jaggers for even mild criticism - is presenting a multi part series entitled, the “Young Bucks” - a behind the scenes look at the Greatest Recruiting Class in History (Trademark pending).

I am not a Flo subscriber, so I’ll have to depend on @El-Jefe and the board’s other secret Buckeye fans to give us their thoughts.
Buckeye fan's have thoughts?

Reactions: AB1

Not a Buckeye fan, secret or otherwise.

A guess: Flo guys all got blackshirts.

Not a Buckeye fan, secret or otherwise.

A guess: Flo guys all got blackshirts.
The kind of GIF I had in mind envisioning you biting on the opportunity to pounce on our boy Tom Ryan:

giphy.gif

should be named young losers!

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel

I watched it last night. Freshmen seemed like good kids, but it felt like 2018 with Ryan constantly preening, preaching and pontificating....and he seems to have them more fixated with taking down Penn State than just becoming the best wrestlers they can be.

So grateful for the low key (worry about yourself) Cael/Casey/Cody approach.

I thought it was interesting and good. This is the type of stuff that keeps me subbed to Flo tbh.

I watched it last night. Freshmen seemed like good kids, but it felt like 2018 with Ryan constantly preening, preaching and pontificating....and he seems to have them more fixated with taking down Penn State than just becoming the best wrestlers they can be.

So grateful for the low key (worry about yourself) Cael/Casey/Cody approach.

2018 NCAAs was a study in contrast. Ryan followed Quint Kessenich around the arena; Cael was running the other way.

That clip OSU put together with each Buckeye talking about the 'rivalry' was another. Cael and his wrestlers just kept their heads down and wrestled.

I haven’t watched any of it, but my newsfeed promoting it was Tom Ryan showing Feldman how to get better at something. At the same time, I flipped over to IG and saw Petriashvili has been in State College for quite a while. He’s the 3x world champ who took silver against Gable. He’s working out with Greg. So I mean, that’s a great documentary and all, but what Nick gave up when he could have stayed closer is baffling to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT