The Left Is Losing What’s Left of Its Collective Mind

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
We were just discussing the psychotic behavior of many of the lefties here earlier. Impeccable timing.

https://townhall.com/columnists/der...-whats-left-of-their-collective-mind-n2614626

.....It’s already here, but it will get a lot worse, unless it is stopped now.

But there’s no appetite to stop it now from the left. Democrats don’t even give a damn about the violent attacks on Democrat voters caught on security cameras on the streets of Democrat strongholds, why would they care about anyone else?

The individual is disposable to the left, both in terms of rights and existence. The average Democrat voter doesn’t know this – most still labor under the delusion that Democrats are “for the little guy” or about unions, and their voting habits reflect a muscle reflex more than knowledge – but it doesn’t matter. A vote cast from a place of blind ignorance counts just as much as one based on an understanding of the Constitution.

As long as Democrats have monopolistic control over the education system, they’ll be able to churn out obedient drones at an alarming pace. Haven’t you ever wondered by the people who while about the “school to prison pipeline” only talk about shutting down the prison part, but never talk about reforming the school part? If some school systems are doing such a horrible job that they’re feeding kids directly to the prison system, shouldn’t you stop that, rather than just letting violent people out of prison?

The left would have to care about individuals, victims of crime, to act to prevent them. They don’t. Will all of them out there, not a one has tried to do anything about it. Sure, they lie about caring in campaign speeches, but what have they done? Nothing.

The collective mind is a powerful thing. Just a couple of years ago, no Democrat was confused about what a woman was. Now, as if by magic, there isn’t a single Democrat with the testicular fortitude to stand up and say what was known for all of human history until 20 minutes ago. Did they all come to some fresh, new realization? Did Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden, after more than 80 years of life, wake up in a cold sweat and somehow realize they and everyone they’ve ever known was wrong about gender?

Weird how this wasn’t an issue that long ago. Bill Clinton wasn’t accidentally hooking up with male interns too. He knew what a woman was. So did Hillary, they were the people Bill cheated on her with. No Democrat was confused, now they’ve all flipped. Not a single one is left to say something as basic as, “Wait a minute, we’re going a little too far here.” The power of the collective mind…

What’s next? What isn’t? When you aren’t bound by reality or held accountable by anyone, there are no limits. You can request to send a guy to jail for 6 months for contempt of Congress while whining about having too many people in prisons simply because he’s on the other team. You can warn donors of nuclear Armageddon before heading to your vacation home for the weekend, because being where you’d need to be if you weren’t lying isn’t that fun.

There are no limits when there is no one to question you, no one to hold you accountable.

Except there is. There is one chance, November 8th. Blow that and leftists won’t be gluing themselves to things here, they’ll be gluing anyone who won’t conform.

oldcougar65

Mar 11, 2015
You people build your own flawed scenario of the country's state, then use that flawed vision to base your criticism of and hatred for anyone not MAGA.

But the election has shown that your "vision of America" is totally false. True Americans, ones who believe in equality and democracy, don't want MAGA telling them who to like and who to hate and how or if they can vote.

Before the election, American was looking a bit like early '30s Germany, with the extremists ready to take over. But the Nazis had a real genius running things, not a Stable Genius who should be in a straight jacket. American has spoken and MAGA wasn't the word they spoke. Instead they spoke, "Democracy!"

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
You people build your own flawed scenario of the country's state, then use that flawed vision to base your criticism of and hatred for anyone not MAGA.

But the election has shown that your "vision of America" is totally false. True Americans, ones who believe in equality and democracy, don't want MAGA telling them who to like and who to hate and how or if they can vote.

Before the election, American was looking a bit like early '30s Germany, with the extremists ready to take over. But the Nazis had a real genius running things, not a Stable Genius who should be in a straight jacket. American has spoken and MAGA wasn't the word they spoke. Instead they spoke, "Democracy!"

Actually, 4.7 MM Americans voted for GOP house candidates then lefties. America spoke. The psychotic behavior of the left is real.

Do you want to teach third graders this too?

FC4LPllVQAsatKS

Reactions: bourbon n blues

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Actually, 4.7 MM Americans voted for GOP house candidates then lefties. America spoke. The psychotic behavior of the left is real.

Do you want to teach third graders this too?

FC4LPllVQAsatKS
Old cougar refers to either sone sports ball thing, or a car, or an overly generous estimation of probably his sexual status .

oldcougar65

Mar 11, 2015
m.knox: if you are so concerned about children, what's your stand on global warming? Do you want to end drilling? End fracking? Stop subsidizing big oil?

Show your true concern for your children, m.knox. The latest figures are that by 2050 the globe will increase at least 1.5 degrees Celsius. Ron DeSantis better be out of Florida by then - along with everyone else because there will be no Florida. Philly may end up a resort town. I never thought that much of New Jersey anyway. Always hated wrestling Jersey kids.

I've been very concerned about the future of American democracy, since MAGA sincerely wants to destroy it. But I guess 20 years from now it won't make that much difference. We'll be spending all our time recovering from storms and trying to cool off and figuring out how much all of this is going to cost us. Not a future I'm looking forward to. But I'll probably be dead by then anyway. At least I've got that going for me.

• Haha
Reactions: Hotshoe

oldcougar65

Mar 11, 2015
Old cougar refers to either sone sports ball thing, or a car, or an overly generous estimation of probably his sexual status .
okay, I give up. I know I've been insulted, but I don't know how. Please explain to this doddering old man. That was a joke, son. You've been taking logic lessons from the donald. You posts are coming out as word salad.

Reactions: franklinman

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
m.knox: if you are so concerned about children, what's your stand on global warming? Do you want to end drilling? End fracking? Stop subsidizing big oil?

Show your true concern for your children, m.knox. The latest figures are that by 2050 the globe will increase at least 1.5 degrees Celsius. Ron DeSantis better be out of Florida by then - along with everyone else because there will be no Florida. Philly may end up a resort town. I never thought that much of New Jersey anyway. Always hated wrestling Jersey kids.

I've been very concerned about the future of American democracy, since MAGA sincerely wants to destroy it. But I guess 20 years from now it won't make that much difference. We'll be spending all our time recovering from storms and trying to cool off and figuring out how much all of this is going to cost us. Not a future I'm looking forward to. But I'll probably be dead by then anyway. At least I've got that going for me.

Let me show you how to "tag" someone. @oldcougar65 . See, now you will get a notification that someone is addressing you.

Couple points. You whatabouted the question. The subject is what dems CURRENTLY in positions of authority want to expose young children to this material. The OP is about democrats losing their minds.

Secondly, we should be good stewards of the Earth. Climate alarmism should be shut down, and models shouldn't be taken as the word of God for good reason.

50 Years of Failed Doomsday, Eco-pocalyptic Predictions; the So-called ‘experts’ Are 0-50​

https://www.aei.org/carpe-diem/50-y...c-predictions-the-so-called-experts-are-0-50/

You have to love Joe Biden. "I'm going to put you out of business, now drill and refine MORE."

oldcougar65

Mar 11, 2015
You are correct, I don't love Joe Biden, and not only because of drilling. And I don't care about your culture wars. There are too many important concerns to worry about your distraction tactics. Florida was hit by two storms in a month. What the first didn't destroy, the 2nd finished off. If I owned a beach house on the east coast of Florida, I'd be looking for a buyer. You do know that Miami plans to spend 3.8 billion dollars to protect against sea level rise? They are on the firing line, not some PA loser becoming an "expert" by reading conspiracy theories.

Reactions: franklinman

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
You are correct, I don't love Joe Biden, and not only because of drilling. And I don't care about your culture wars. There are too many important concerns to worry about your distraction tactics. Florida was hit by two storms in a month. What the first didn't destroy, the 2nd finished off. If I owned a beach house on the east coast of Florida, I'd be looking for a buyer. You do know that Miami plans to spend 3.8 billion dollars to protect against sea level rise? They are on the firing line, not some PA loser becoming an "expert" by reading conspiracy theories.

Education is a distraction............... Good Lord...........

Florida will be under water in 5 years!!!! lol............

The conspiracy theory is you believing Florida will be under water.