ADVERTISEMENT

The only thing I don't like about Saquon is.......

grinagrin

Aug 25, 2001
his jersey number ......with his talent and skills he should have a single digit #. He'd look even more slick than he already does.

Now before you all come with hate, let me say that I really think he's the best TB to ever play here. And that, along with his humility makes him my all time favourite athlete.

Saquon you're all class!

The only thing I wish he did was drop the ball just as he crossed the goaline or just before... that looks so cool!

Him wearing #5 would be bad ass.

Reactions: grinagrin
I thought you were going to say his Tree Trunk Legs, to quote Anthony Becht. I think he used that phrase once or twice on Saturday. ;)

well, it is the atomic number of Iron. Its also the number worn by Woodson, Herb Adderley, Raymond Clayborn, Lydell Mitchell, & Clinton Portis.
I have to admit I never considered atomic numbers as equating to jersey numbers. I like it.

his jersey number ......with his talent and skills he should have a single digit #. He'd look even more slick than he already does.

Now before you all come with hate, let me say that I really think he's the best TB to ever play here. And that, along with his humility makes him my all time favourite athlete.

Saquon you're all class!

Huh? Who the hell are you to tell Saquon Barkley what number he chooses to wear? BTW, far more legendary RBs have worn numbers in 20s or 30s than a single-digit number.

Capalletti, Warner, Carter, Dozier, Hunt, Royster all disagree. ...Larry Johnson approves however:)

I saw all of them play. Warner was my favorite followed by Blair Thomas then Carter.
INMO Barkley is equally as good as any of them and remember he's only a soph and he doesn't have anywhere near the lines that Warner and Carter had. I know we all remember how good the 94 line was but I think the '81 O-line was as good if not better.
Barkley is the total package, He's fast, he's strong, he catches the ball well, has the best cut and jump cuts I've seen since maybe Royster and Warner and he blocks. I'm not sure we've ever had a RB that has had all of those traits.
He's special.

Capalletti, Warner, Carter, Dozier, Hunt, Royster all disagree. ...Larry Johnson approves however:)
From what I've seen to date, and I saw all the above play, the only ones comparable to Barkley on your list are Warner and Carter. Those guys were phenomenal, as is Barkley. Many people forget about Blair Thomas too. He was a tremendous college tailback.

Reactions: Mixolydian

Saquon you're all class!
How old are you? You seem to lack perspective, and to value form over substance. Saquon, thankfully, does not.

He's dreamy ***

giphy.gif

I have to admit I never considered atomic numbers as equating to jersey numbers. I like it.

Too funny. Who the hell even knows the atomic # of iron? Never mind. In any event, it's an apt correlation.... who knew a piece of iron could accelerate, cut, jump and move like that! 26 may now be my favorite number;)

Reactions: royboy and LionJim
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT