ADVERTISEMENT

The Queen of Gobbledegook just dropped a doozy

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Horizontal Harris is not a serious candidate.

Just be, riiiight?

Kamala Harris' Pitch to Undecided Voters: "Just Be"​

https://sashastone.substack.com/p/kamala-harris-pitch-to-undecided

Oprah Winfrey had a townhall style “interview” with Kamala Harris. All of the ruling class were in attendance —Julie Roberts, Meryl Streep, Ben Stiller, Chris Rock, Tracey Ellis Ross — most of whom are afflicted with existential angst as opposed to, you know, practical problems of daily life?

I’m sure an event with Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts was a great way to win over undecided Voters. They’re probably out there thinking, I can’t put food on the table, and I can’t send my kid to school without worrying about them coming home and asking for puberty blockers, and what is going on in Springfield? Are we on the brink of World War III? Ah, but the celebrities will help. They will guide me! Yes! I’ll vote for Harris!

Hollywood doesn’t seem to have gotten the message that almost no one cares what they think. I’d go so far as to say that the majority of Americans can’t stand Hollywood anymore, especially celebrities, preaching to them about what to think and how to vote.

There is something grotesque and unseemly about doubling down on the problem that plagues the Democrats: elitism. Maybe that works in good times. In bad times? All it does is highlight the disconnect between the very rich and the struggling working class.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.