ADVERTISEMENT

The stars align for Beau Pribula

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
PSU is his dream school.
He enrolls even as stud QB Drew Allar is recruited in the same class.

Drew gets selected, but there is an easy way out for Beau -- the Portal -- where he could start for any number of good teams.

Beau stays.

This week, in his home state, in Beaver Stadium, Beau will either start or play a very significant role within the biggest game in memory.

Reactions: mcpat
PSU is his dream school.
He enrolls even as stud QB Drew Allar is recruited in the same class.

Drew gets selected, but there is an easy way out for Beau -- the Portal -- where he could start for any number of good teams.

Beau stays.

This week, in his home state, in Beaver Stadium, Beau will either start or play a very significant role within the biggest game in memory.
When I was in school the quarterbacks were Todd Blackledge, Frank Rocco and Jeff Hostetler. All were accomplished high school players and highly recruited. The more things change the more they stay same.

When I was in school the quarterbacks were Todd Blackledge, Frank Rocco and Jeff Hostetler. All were accomplished high school players and highly recruited. The more things change the more they stay same.

I go all the way back to the Fusina era. Same age. Grew up nearby to Chuck's hometown. I am biased towards the pro-style QB but wish all the success in the world for Beau Pribula.

I think this week's game is now pivotal for the trajectory of the program, and Beau may get to have the most significant role in that trajectory.

If it happens it would have to be a dream come true for the kid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT