ADVERTISEMENT

The Steelers do not have the

mj1962

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2004
defense nor the offense to win a super bowl but who knows crazier things can happen But today shows you how the nfl now works til the last game soo much up in the air For the record it is New Englands to loose damn

Season is sho tbro...no way the Jets lose next Sunday. All they had to do was beat a team on its 5th qb...game, set, match. Makes me wanna puke...

I think the Bills will beat the Jets.. Rex will have the "beat my old team" thing going. But can we beat Cleveland? Manziel threw for over 300 on us last time.

And for whatever it is worth, the playoffs are a new season. Only 7 6 seeds won a super bowl and Steelers were one. in 06, I remember hearing they had no chance. Fact is, every team in the AFC has weaknesses. Pats just lost a key O-Linemen today.

Season is sho tbro...no way the Jets lose next Sunday. All they had to do was beat a team on its 5th qb...game, set, match. Makes me wanna puke...

My Bills will be the soul killer for the Jets next week. Steelers will crush Johnny Football next week and the Jets will be ready for golf season. Remember the Jets have Fitz as their starting QB and it is likely there will be snow for three days up till game time.

My Bills will be the soul killer for the Jets next week. Steelers will crush Johnny Football next week and the Jets will be ready for golf season. Remember the Jets have Fitz as their starting QB and it is likely there will be snow for three days up till game time.

Fitz is actually a pretty good QB. Imagine if Houston had him this year, they have 10-11 wins.

Fitz is a marginally decent QB. Why did O'Brien not resign him if he was so good? He is a very likable guy but has limitations and will not lead any team to the promise land.

Texans traded him, and I thought BOB was the coach, not the GM.. It has been well documented and known he has been cutoff from the GM in those decisions. I am sure BOB would like to have a better QB, the guy has 7 wins and a chance to wrap up the division with freaking B.J. Daniels taking snaps from center.

In terms of Fitzpatrick, he has 19 wins over 2 seasons. Right now he is 6th in the AFC in QB rating and 4th in TD passes. I would say he is playing a lot better then a marginal QB.

Texans traded him, and I thought BOB was the coach, not the GM.. It has been well documented and known he has been cutoff from the GM in those decisions. I am sure BOB would like to have a better QB, the guy has 7 wins and a chance to wrap up the division with freaking B.J. Daniels taking snaps from center.

In terms of Fitzpatrick, he has 19 wins over 2 seasons. Right now he is 6th in the AFC in QB rating and 4th in TD passes. I would say he is playing a lot better then a marginal QB.
There are rumors that the GM and OB do not get along but Billy might finally get a say come draft time Best of luck to OB Not sure who this BOB person is though could you clarify please ?

Coming out ill prepared the last two weeks, for a team that knows it had to win out, Just no excuse. We continue to lose games to some of the worst teams in the league. Once or twice, ok, I can handle an upset. But this is a recurring problem, i.e. Tampa last year just one example. Obviously, when you can win the majority of games against upper echelon teams, you must have talent. Maybe not enough, but you got something.

Not having a team prepared..... Coaching, and for team to come out and play flat when a playoff spot on the line.........got to question the team's leadership,

Very Disappointing. I'm pissed. This Jeckle and Hyde team continues its schizophrenic play. One week we look like Super Bowl contenders, the next week, more like a bottom feeder. It's almost like the Steelers could get to the Super Bowl crushing most everyone along the way, and then Super Bowl Sunday, come out and lose pathetically 44-6. It's almost like having a beautiful trophy girl then finding out she's just yankin your chain.

Any team that accounts for 40% of a crappy Ravens team's wins does not deserve to make the postseason.

Reactions: mtnlion
Steelers should be done. Probably all for the best. I know the passing game got some fans and many in the media all excited but it isn't the kind of game that wins playoff games. The only thing the Steelers had going for them was there were no 3 win or less teams in the playoffs, they can't beat bad teams and only half the good ones.

Tomlin needs to find a way to get common sense back into is offense which looks like 12 year olds playing x box. ("ignore that open guy for a first down and throw deep to or WR 40 yards down field double covered because we want him to have stats...on 4th and 1 no less. etc etc etc.") The Steelers are the Steelers. not very bright.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT