ADVERTISEMENT

The top 5 wr in the portal: MUST GET ONE...

Psubiomed

Jul 25, 2021
Here you go... and you are welcome...

1. London Humphreys
2. Juice Wells
3. Deion Burks
4. Julian Fleming
5. Tobias Merriweather

No, Maclin is not one of them and neither is Evan Stewart. We need someone from THIS group. Maclin and Stewart are no better than Cephas and McClain.

Go big or go home and throw 6 yard passes to Cliffs little brother. No excuses Franklin.

Remember now ..Prather was the consensus top 3 portal receiver last year and Asshat Stubblefield blew his recruitment and forced the program to spin that NIL bullshit party line about not having the money.

If I hear one single media item running that bullshit I am starting 5 threads on it calling them out. At least Hagans is out there with Maclin and Stewart, but Maclin is a midget and Stewart couldn't get open at aTm, Fleming on the other hand, or Wells, or Burks, would be exactly what we need.

Remember now ..Prather was the consensus top 3 portal receiver last year and Asshat Stubblefield blew his recruitment and forced the program to spin that NIL bullshit party line about not having the money.

If I hear one single media item running that bullshit I am starting 5 threads on it calling them out. At least Hagans is out there with Maclin and Stewart, but Maclin is a midget and Stewart couldn't get open at aTm, Fleming on the other hand, or Wells, or Burks, would be exactly what we need.
Sorry, but what you’re saying about Prather is incorrect. He was never coming to Penn State, he was always going back to Maryland. I live here. I know the coaching staff from this high school and he was going to go back to Maryland, unless there was an outrageous NIL offer.

Sorry, but what you’re saying about Prather is incorrect. He was never coming to Penn State, he was always going back to Maryland. I live here. I know the coaching staff from this high school and he was going to go back to Maryland, unless there was an outrageous NIL offer.
I will buy that. Coming from you I believe that, you are a solid poster and not one of my haters.

I stand corrected.

We still need one of these five guys though.

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
Here you go... and you are welcome...

1. London Humphreys
2. Juice Wells
3. Deion Burks
4. Julian Fleming
5. Tobias Merriweather

No, Maclin is not one of them and neither is Evan Stewart. We need someone from THIS group. Maclin and Stewart are no better than Cephas and McClain.

Go big or go home and throw 6 yard passes to Cliffs little brother. No excuses Franklin.
Unfortunately these guys get to make their own decisions so they might not want to come to PSU…I know, hard to believe, that’s not how it works on your PlayStation.

Unfortunately these guys get to make their own decisions so they might not want to come to PSU…I know, hard to believe, that’s not how it works on your PlayStation.
How about the two WRs from ND who entered the portal, Tyree (slot) and Rico Flores (SP ?) Tyree was their leading receiver and Rico was their next best WR with lots of upside.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT