ADVERTISEMENT

The USC Love fest

Delcolion915

Mar 19, 2022
Does it end tomorrow? Somehow I see the media spinning it into a moral victory for them. But.... remember now, Michigan was a 5.5 point dog AT HOME in this game, before the late money came in. 5 and a half point home underdog wins by 3. Michigan basically beat them with no passing game. But ...yeah that sounds familiar doesn't it? They beat us the exact same way, but that was with McCarthy and that championship line.

Does the D'Anton Lynn love fest end? NON STOP all week we heard about their 6 transfers and their magnificent Trojan weight gains and their tackling conjuring up the 85 Bears, and in the end they lost exactly how they lost every other game in the last 5 years: Poor tackling.

This of course has zero bearing on PSU, because we better be worrying about Illinois and then UCLA because this team is all sorts of inconsistent in every phase of the game after 3 games, but I am sorry for this in advance, I was rooting for Michigan. I hate USC even more than I hate Michigan and I don't give a damn about strength of schedule because I don't know what the hell we have and I suspect it might be the same thing we had the last two years, but USC is not the second coming of Christ and welcome to the Big Ten you pompous assholes 😂. Now go back to Compton or Riverside or Inglewood and sell more crack because I HATE the fake ass Trojan subway non alumni and I HATE the rich entitled snobs who went there just as much.

Can't wait to hear the crying by Trojan Collin Cow turd tomorrow as he cries in his Wheaties for hours. Pound Sand you clown.

Rant over 😂.

Does it end tomorrow? Somehow I see the media spinning it into a moral victory for them. But.... remember now, Michigan was a 5.5 point dog AT HOME in this game, before the late money came in. 5 and a half point home underdog wins by 3. Michigan basically beat them with no passing game. But ...yeah that sounds familiar doesn't it? They beat us the exact same way, but that was with McCarthy and that championship line.

Does the D'Anton Lynn love fest end? NON STOP all week we heard about their 6 transfers and their magnificent Trojan weight gains and their tackling conjuring up the 85 Bears, and in the end they lost exactly how they lost every other game in the last 5 years: Poor tackling.

This of course has zero bearing on PSU, because we better be worrying about Illinois and then UCLA because this team is all sorts of inconsistent in every phase of the game after 3 games, but I am sorry for this in advance, I was rooting for Michigan. I hate USC even more than I hate Michigan and I don't give a damn about strength of schedule because I don't know what the hell we have and I suspect it might be the same thing we had the last two years, but USC is not the second coming of Christ and welcome to the Big Ten you pompous assholes 😂. Now go back to Compton or Riverside or Inglewood and sell more crack because I HATE the fake ass Trojan subway non alumni and I HATE the rich entitled snobs who went there just as much.

Can't wait to hear the crying by Trojan Collin Cow turd tomorrow as he cries in his Wheaties for hours. Pound Sand you clown.

Rant over 😂.
The vacuous talk show host whom you mentioned, as well all of the West Coast shouting heads on ESPN and Fox and obsequious actors and singers who glom onto that program, is what makes them obnoxious.

This game showed me that USC isn’t going to score points as easily against elite Big 10 defenses as they did against the tissue paper defenses they faced on the West Coast.

Utah under Willingham and Michigan today showed that if you are physical with them, you can beat them.

The vacuous talk show host whom you mentioned, as well all of the West Coast shouting heads on ESPN and Fox and obsequious actors and singers who glom onto that program, is what makes them obnoxious.

This game showed me that USC isn’t going to score points as easily against elite Big 10 defenses as they did against the tissue paper defenses they faced on the West Coast.

Utah under Willingham and Michigan today showed that if you are physical with them, you can beat them.
Exactly. In order to beat them you need to play physical.

It's tough to come east and play while I have no love for USC I hate those Michigan Cheaters. They have always been cheaters and will always be cheaters. They are one of the biggest frauds in college football. I'll come back later and tell you how I really feel about them.

Exactly. In order to beat them you need to play physical.
Hasn't that been PSUs issue under JF? We aren't a physical football team. We couldn't win a big game like Michigan has shown by running 90% of the time. JF doesn't have it in him to win ugly, nor is it his style. Our OL doesn't have that makeup either. We can beat USC, no doubt, but I think we will need to outscore them, which I'm more confident this years team can do, rather than winning by dominating the LOS on both sides.

Reactions: heckmans
We’ve got a much more balanced offense but will play at USC and no guarantee of getting a pic six. Should be a great game. OK U got exposed yesterday vs Tennessee

Michigan played much better than I expected. They looked big, strong, and tough as nails. The problem is they don't have a passing game.

I was surprised that Michigan was able to keep Miller Moss in check. He still passed for 283 yds and 3 TDs but USC couldn't run against that tough Michigan defense. The difference in the game was the pick 6.

Both teams could finish 10-2 so don't count either of them out. Michigan plays Oregon and @ OSU. We might have to root for OSU to knock Michigan out of the playoffs in their last game.

USC plays PSU & ND. ND hasn't shown much offense so I question if they can outscore USC. Maybe Rutgers or Nebraska can knock them off but I doubt it.

It sure would help if PSU could win @ USC. That would likely lock up a playoff spot. I just don't trust Franklin in big games. Winston's injury really hurt our chances.

Michigan offense
32 passing yards
290 rushing yards
😳😳😳
That could mean Michigan has a weak passing game (which is likely true). It could also mean that USC's defense has improved (which is also likely true).

It's tough to come east and play while I have no love for USC I hate those Michigan Cheaters. They have always been cheaters and will always be cheaters. They are one of the biggest frauds in college football. I'll come back later and tell you how I really feel about them.
Was "rooting" for Trojans....and it was hard.....but not that hard when playing UM.

Wolves earned the W....

That could mean Michigan has a weak passing game (which is likely true). It could also mean that USC's defense has improved (which is also likely true).

Michigan has a terrible passing game. No likely to it. They have a really good defense and credit to Moore, he relied on his running game instead of forcing passes.

Riley really bungled the 2nd to last USC drive. He called a screen pass and a shovel pass on 2nd and 3rd down. Burnt like 6 seconds of time. Both plays were almost disasters. Allowed Michigan to save their time outs.

Then the tackling. You give up a 60 yard run to a team that couldn't pass. Michigan doesn't have enough time to grind out a drive.

Reactions: Jerry
Michigan and USC will probably both be in the top 15 today. Maybe 12/13. I don't think yesterday hurt USC much but it helped Michigan a ton. USC just better hope if they go 10-2 Michigan has 4 losses

Rant over 😂.
“I hate USC even more than I hate Michigan.”

In the immortal words of John McEnroe, “You cannot be serious!!”

Michigan has a terrible passing game. No likely to it. They have a really good defense and credit to Moore, he relied on his running game instead of forcing passes.

Riley really bungled the 2nd to last USC drive. He called a screen pass and a shovel pass on 2nd and 3rd down. Burnt like 6 seconds of time. Both plays were almost disasters. Allowed Michigan to save their time outs.

Then the tackling. You give up a 60 yard run to a team that couldn't pass. Michigan doesn't have enough time to grind out a drive.

I was on the road yesterday so missed the games but this morning caught some replay action of Michigan-USC. Credit to the Wolvies for toughing out the win, but they were helped by the home crowd and some officiating that managed to overlook a few obvious Michigan penalties. (Welcome to the Big-2, er, -10, USC!)

Michigan is not going to beat the elite teams with a one-dimensional offense. You need a credible passing game in this age of college football, and with the new kid at QB, they don't yet have that. I sure wish we drew them on the schedule this year rather than Ohio State.

Meanwhile, I read the thread on our scrimmage, er, game against Kent State. Bit of a slow start but at the end of the day, 56-0 is, after all, still 56-0. Hell, we even covered the spread.

Reactions: lazydave841
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT