ADVERTISEMENT

There is a bright side

the favored big ten team got their asses kicked by Iowa today if anyone was worried about recruiting
the bt is a very tough league. we'll get no national support on this, but we continue to beat ourselves up, unlike most other conferences. the sec has bama, ga and who? the acc sucks as does the small 12. i don't think the league gets enough national credit. any of the top 5/6 teams can beat anyone else on a given day.

the bt is a very tough league. we'll get no national support on this, but we continue to beat ourselves up, unlike most other conferences. the sec has bama, ga and who? the acc sucks as does the small 12. i don't think the league gets enough national credit. any of the top 5/6 teams can beat anyone else on a given day.

Auburn is as good or better than anybody in the Big 10.

The league gets national credit for going scoreless in the last 2 CFP appearances. That doesn't indicate a league that is even competitive, much less "very tough".

The problem with the Big is scheduling to many heavies bunched, the sec spreads it out. The sec doesn't have that Bame Ga match up this year in reg season. Bama , Auburn and Ga does not have two tough games back to back this year. Every Big team has at least one back to back tough stretch.
BTW Auburn wouldn't make the Outback Bowl in the Big Ten.

The problem with the Big is scheduling to many heavies bunched, the sec spreads it out. The sec doesn't have that Bame Ga match up this year in reg season. Bama , Auburn and Ga does not have two tough games back to back this year. Every Big team has at least one back to back tough stretch.
Unless you are Wiscy.

You’re crazy. B1G is awful.

Ohio State runs the conference and gets handed every big OOC opponent they have.

ND handled Mich State

Reactions: ralphster
You’re crazy. B1G is awful.

Ohio State runs the conference and gets handed every big OOC opponent they have.

ND handled Mich State
Nate i'm pointing the Big vs the SEC, the Big loads up in bunches where the SEC doesn't . Every SEC team gets a lightweight OOC game this time of year.
ND is lucky they poached Wimbush from us, that's their difference maker,also of note think what Rashan Gary could have done for us,help is on the way couple of good ones coming in.That's why Urb,Jimmy, and Mark are getting nervous.

Nate i'm pointing the Big vs the SEC, the Big loads up in bunches where the SEC doesn't . Every SEC team gets a lightweight OOC game this time of year.
ND is lucky they poached Wimbush from us, that's their difference maker,also of note think what Rashan Gary could have done for us,help is on the way couple of good ones coming in.That's why Urb,Jimmy, and Mark are getting nervous.

Mark was 3-8 last year! He'd better be nervous. Going to get his a$$ handed to him by OSU on Saturday.

The league gets national credit for going scoreless in the last 2 CFP appearances. That doesn't indicate a league that is even competitive, much less "very tough".
To be fair the best B1G team did not make it to the playoff either of the last two years.

That favored big team also had a combined loss of 77 points for three games where we lost by 7. Something to think about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT