ADVERTISEMENT

This is How You Beat Penn State Wrestling - Unfortunately for Our Rivals, He Never Really Arrives at an Answer

Everybody knows the answer to this. Well at least everybody on this site. Penn State needs 8 scoring wrestlers. Limit the Lions to 7 wrestlers allowed to score.
Take it a step farther. During the coaches seeding meeting, Ryan, Brands and Mike Grey's wife can pick the 7 scoring wrestlers. Since we now win by 100, even if they pick 3 of the eventual champs they still finish in the dust. But now with raised hope and it hurts more.

See Atwon (think I got that without looking it up), no Cowboy animosity. Yet!

Reactions: bourbon n blues
FULL COURT BENCH PRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course Q would tell us there is no correlation between bench pressing a full court and getting off bottom.

Ps I know it was a Jordan deadlift, but that would not have fit the post being responded too.

Last edited:
I think you possibly beat Penn State by taking the best wrestler in the country at each weight that does not wrestle for PSU. Create an all-star team. If you can do that, you might beat Penn State, might.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
I think you possibly beat Penn State by taking the best wrestler in the country at each weight that does not wrestle for PSU. Create an all-star team. If you can do that, you might beat Penn State, might.
There’s a bit of a flaw in your equation. At a lot of weights, the best wrestler in the country that does not wrestle for Penn State is not as good as the best wrestler in the country who DOES wrestle for Penn State. 🤔

Nope. Penn State is like the king and his court in softball 😂

Eh, maybe might be a stretch Lolol !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT