This is why the Dems are so eager to control the Secretary of State positions in as many states as possible.

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
They are going to get their cabal of corrupt election officials in as many states as possible to omit Trump's name from the ballots. If he sues, they'll ensure that the case is heard by an equally corrupt judge.

Sounds to me like some people are trying to DESTROY DEMOCRACY.... lol....

It's always democrats who accuse others of doing exactly what they are doing.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Boy, you got that right

Can you imagine a Freshman Representative going to his first orientation at the DNC?

Pelosi: OK, this is how it works, whatever you are doing wrong, accuse republicans of it.

Rep: How's that work?

Pelosi: Our constituents are f'ing stupid. If anyone questions you, just ignore them, or change the subject.

Rep: That can't work.........

Pelosi: Been doing it for 30 years kid. Look at me. I'm a f'ing a millionaire from it......

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
They are going to get their cabal of corrupt election officials in as many states as possible to omit Trump's name from the ballots. If he sues, they'll ensure that the case is heard by an equally corrupt judge.
LOL, Stalker Boy. Trump needs to worry a whole lot more about avoiding criminal convictions, in particular for inciting an insurrection on 1/6/21. If he does not, he will be barred from running by both statute and the 14th Amendment. At that point, it won't really matter who is running any particular state's election system.

Last edited:

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
LOL, Stalker Boy. Trump needs to worry a whole lot more about avoiding criminal convictions, in particular for inciting an insurrection on 1/6/21. If he does not, he will be barred from running by both statute and the 14th Amendment. At that point, it won't really matter who is running any particular state's election system.
Consider me surprised if Trump doesn't get indicted by a DC grand jury and the clearly corrupt DOJ.

You seem to be retarded (i.e. delayed) when it comes to breaking news. The attached link might help you understand why Trump, in an unbiased jurisdiction, will never be found guilty. You might want to reconsider AOL and Xfinity as your primary news feeds. Both reflect your natural intellectual laziness.

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022
Jesus, you guys have been saying that for 6 years… 6 years, endless fishing expeditions. Meanwhile average Americans in major cities are no longer safe in public.

I listened to reporting on the stupid Russia investigation, and thought, wow, maybe we have something here. Then Mueller releases his report. Holy hell what a waste of time, lost whatever respect was left for the Democratic Party at that point- and its minions STILL believe the Russian crap. Good robots.

If you guys spent 5% of the time you spend obsessing over trump, maybe we could solve real problems.

Reactions: Ski and Hotshoe

gjbankos

Jan 16, 2006
Can you imagine a Freshman Representative going to his first orientation at the DNC?

Pelosi: OK, this is how it works, whatever you are doing wrong, accuse republicans of it.

Rep: How's that work?

Pelosi: Our constituents are f'ing stupid. If anyone questions you, just ignore them, or change the subject.

Rep: That can't work.........

Pelosi: Been doing it for 30 years kid. Look at me. I'm a f'ing a millionaire from it......
Pelosi: We don't have a media who will question you on anything, outside of Fox News. So you can get away with saying anything. Don't worry. And if someone in the media actually does their job, we'll get them furloughed and the article unpublished. Presto! And if you don't believe me, just look at what we did with the Hunter Biden laptop story.

kickerinaz

Sep 3, 2016

Hello Roe V Wade ......... packing the courts , hmmmmm yep the evil dems . You now what ? They are playing catch up to to fuknuts like bitch mcconnell. They are a coin with two sides the same. Spare me snowflake

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Hello Roe V Wade ......... packing the courts , hmmmmm yep the evil dems . You now what ? They are playing catch up to to fuknuts like bitch mcconnell. They are a coin with two sides the same. Spare me snowflake

Are you trying to make a point?

RvW was decided by the Supreme Court of the United States. Nothing to to with McConnell.

You are all over the place here.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Jesus, you guys have been saying that for 6 years… 6 years, endless fishing expeditions. Meanwhile average Americans in major cities are no longer safe in public.

I listened to reporting on the stupid Russia investigation, and thought, wow, maybe we have something here. Then Mueller releases his report. Holy hell what a waste of time, lost whatever respect was left for the Democratic Party at that point- and its minions STILL believe the Russian crap. Good robots.

If you guys spent 5% of the time you spend obsessing over trump, maybe we could solve real problems.
How long did the Whitewater and Benghazi investigations last? Much longer than the Mueller investigation. Trump's CFO pled guilty to various crimes, and is now testifying against the Trump Organization by virtue of a plead deal. Turns out he and various other Trump Organization senior executives were getting paid big bucks by the Trump Organization and not reporting it as income. You think he was oblivious to that? Donald Trump does not pay money to ANYONE without knowing about it. His foundation was wound up because it violated the law continually. Recall the fiasco over his picture, for which the foundation paid big bucks? So it could be hung in Mar a Lago? Recall the selling of Trump condos in various third world countries to Arabs, Russians, drug dealers, etc., in order to facilitate their money laundering? The grifting in Trump World is unceasing.

• Haha
Reactions: Hotshoe and NJPSU

kickerinaz

Sep 3, 2016
Are you trying to make a point?

RvW was decided by the Supreme Court of the United States. Nothing to to with McConnell.

You are all over the place here.
Let me help you out here : if you can't understand you should have paid attention when your brain was developing . At your age you are a lost cause with all the other MAGA's

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Let me help you out here : if you can't understand you should have paid attention when your brain was developing . At your age you are a lost cause with all the other MAGA's

OK, this is where you started.

How did you get something about Arizona?

kickerinaz

Sep 3, 2016
OK, this is where you started.

How did you get something about Arizona?
I had something on copy right click ....changed to correct one. Answer me how you feel about R's and bitch mcconnell's hypocrisy and packing the courts vs dems trying to pack AG's . Same thing brilliant boy . Keep defending your suck....I don't defend any of them . It's broke , very ironic people looked to a mentally ill con to save them. You weaklings .......

• Wow
Reactions: BW Lion

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I had something on copy right click ....changed to correct one. Answer me how you feel about R's and bitch mcconnell's hypocrisy and packing the courts vs dems trying to pack AG's . Same thing brilliant boy .

How did the R's "pack the court"? Are you familiar with the democratic process for a court appointee?

I will note that it used to be different until Harry Reid f'd it all up. Stupid democrat.............

kickerinaz

Sep 3, 2016
How did the R's "pack the court"? Are you familiar with the democratic process for a court appointee?

I will note that it used to be different until Harry Reid f'd it all up. Stupid democrat.............
If you can't see how trump and mitch and the federalist society has packed the court, hmmm again you are very glib. Arguing with someone with no intelligence well...... just see ya buddy

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
If you can't see how trump and mitch and the federalist society has packed the court, hmmm again you are very glib. Arguing with someone with no intelligence well...... just see ya buddy

There is no packing the court. The process is democratic. The party in charge gets to pick. Period. Are you suggesting it is Trump's fault that he got three picks?

It's odd that an extraordinary dumbass questions another's intelligence.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010

Thank God Mitch saved the country from having Garland on the bench. That was a good thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: bourbon n blues

rutgersdave

Jan 23, 2004

Trump tries to get his corrupt zombie supporters into the Secretary of State position to change the votes in the future but the people wouldn’t allow it and voted against Trump zombies. Democracy Lives.

LemonEars

Mar 13, 2010

I want to see Republicans win in 2024. Thus, anything that gets rid of Trump is fine with me.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020

You cultists who deny his attempted coup live in a word of lies. Of course he shouldn’t be on any ballots when he attempted a coup - it is in the Constitution . The grand jury in Georgia will make sure he is convicted of attempted vote stealing - his fate has been written. A cabal, you people love your dog whistles. 🤣

joeaubie21

Oct 13, 2021
I owe you an apology Joe. I was joking when I accused you of being a retard. I now know that you are an actual retard, and therefore not responsible for your lunatic posts.
The only tard here is you, Turdelino. Or is it Tardolino?

Latest posts