ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Three-star defensive end Cortez Harris commits to Penn State

Nice. Good pickup.

Would really love to flip Mathis, although I don't know what the vibes are with that one. Didn't get the sense that he was a realistic flip candidate, but you never know how a great weekend can change thinking. OSU is trending with a few SEC 5* DL, so it's a great opportunity to swipe Mathis.

Edit: just saw on another site that Mathis has lost a good amount of weight and is having academic issues. Might not even be a take here. OSU isn't even letting him take an OV until his situation clears up. So perhaps scratch my initial thought.

Last edited:
Nice. Good pickup.

Would really love to flip Mathis, although I don't know what the vibes are with that one. Didn't get the sense that he was a realistic flip candidate, but you never know how a great weekend can change thinking. OSU is trending with a few SEC 5* DL, so it's a great opportunity to swipe Mathis.

Edit: just saw on another site that Mathis has lost a good amount of weight and is having academic issues. Might not even be a take here. OSU isn't even letting him take an OV until his situation clears up. So perhaps scratch my initial thought.
Might not be a take at either school unless he gets it together

He's 91 rated in the 247 composite and a 4 star. #248 nationally and the #20 Edge, #5 in MD. He is listed at 6,'2" 200 so obviously needs to gain weight. This is a very solid pickup and good to get after the McClary decommit.

Richie,

Another question; has Lex Cyrus officially committed to us? Looks like he is projected 100% for us. Love his speed, 90 rating, #8 ranked in PA and top WR in the state.

He's 91 rated in the 247 composite and a 4 star. #248 nationally and the #20 Edge, #5 in MD. He is listed at 6,'2" 200 so obviously needs to gain weight. This is a very solid pickup and good to get after the McClary decommit.

230 lbs on rivals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT