ADVERTISEMENT

(REVISED)Tickets and Parking for BG, Kent and MD

PSUDC

Jun 6, 2001
As of August 26, have 6 Kent tickets ($51 each with seatbacks) and 6 MD ($63 with seatbacks). Reserved ( $50)and/or Preferred($40)parking available with purchase of tickets for Kent, Preferred ($40) parking available with purchase of MD tickets.
Also, have Reserved parking for $50 for BG, tickets sold.
Seats are in EEU, 50-yard line. Parking in lot 31 (Reserved) or lot 32 (Preferred).
Text 202-494-0740 if interested. Thanks.

Last edited:
Washington still available? I would be interested in parking and four tickets. I am in SoCal but originally from Pittsburgh and a 1970 PSU grad (first game Sept 1966 with the new Italian guy as coach). Let me know if they are still available. my email rcs30@psu.edu (online instructor for PSU World Campus)

Last edited:
Washington still available? I would be interested in parking and four tickets. I am in SoCal but originally from Pittsburgh and a 1970 PSU grad (first game Sept 1966 with the new Italian guy as coach). Let me know if they are still available. my email rcs30@psu.edu (online instructor for PSU World Campus

Washington still available? I would be interested in parking and four tickets. I am in SoCal but originally from Pittsburgh and a 1970 PSU grad (first game Sept 1966 with the new Italian guy as coach). Let me know if they are still available. my email rcs30@psu.edu (online instructor for PSU World Campus)
Tickets and Reserved parking are all yours, thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT