ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets and Parking Passes for Four Games

PSUDC

Jun 6, 2001
Bowling Green- 2 tix and Reserved and Preferred parking
Kent State-6 tickets and Reserved and Preferred parking
Washington-4 tix and Reserved and Preferred parking
Maryland-8 tix and Reserved and Preferred parking
Tix at face value plus $9 for seatbacks. 50 yard line, EEU. Parking Lots 31 and 32, $50 Reserved, $40 Preferred. Parking not sold separately. Penn State fans only. Call 202-494-0740 if interested.

Washington still available? I would be interested in parking and four tickets. I am in SoCal but originally from Pittsburgh and a 1970 PSU grad (first game Sept 1966 with the new Italian guy as coach). Let me know if they are still available. my email rcs30@psu.edu (online instructor for PSU World Campus)

Last edited:
Washington still available? I would be interested in parking and four tickets. I am in SoCal but originally from Pittsburgh and a 1970 PSU grad (first game Sept 1966 with the new Italian guy as coach). Let me know if they are still available. my email rcs30@psu.edu (online instructor for PSU World Campus

Washington still available? I would be interested in parking and four tickets. I am in SoCal but originally from Pittsburgh and a 1970 PSU grad (first game Sept 1966 with the new Italian guy as coach). Let me know if they are still available. my email rcs30@psu.edu (online instructor for PSU World Campus)
Tickets and Reserved parking are all yours, thanks.

Face value of ticket for Bowling Green is $41 (plus $9 for seatback), $41 for Kent (plus $9), and $53 for MD (plus $9). Reserved and Preferred parking available with tickets.
Washington tickets and parking are sold.

Text 202-494 0740 if interested.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT