ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets for sale SOLD

PSU James

Dec 9, 2016
Why isn’t there a sticky thread for tickets. Any how. I don’t know where to post.

I have two NCAA Wrestling Championship tickets in Detroit for all sessions for sale $325 each. First row section 226 seats seats 13 and 14. The tickets are like 50 yard line tickets, dead center in arena, also in the Penn State section. Will transfer via email. Text me at 570-877-0968. SOLD

Last edited:
Well, you'd have to look under the "sticky" thread section above to find it. Also, what are you attempting to sell?

Reactions: hlstone
Maybe since i don’t put for this site but I don’t see it in the sticky section. Any fixed my post

Reactions: hlstone
Maybe since i don’t put for this site but I don’t see it in the sticky section. Any fixed my post
You have it hidden above. Look for the dark horizontal bar with the words "Sticky Threads" and click on the arrow on the right side which is pointing down. This will open up the sticky thread section.

You have it hidden above. Look for the dark horizontal bar with the words "Sticky Threads" and click on the arrow on the right side which is pointing down. This will open up the sticky thread section.
I see 6 topics in the sticky threads:

PA Wrestling News
Recruiting News...
KYPSW 20-21
Penn State eligibility/recruiting spreadsheet
Playlist of Jeff Byers greatest Calls ( The best Thread)
2021-2022 PSU wrestling schedule with TV...

I don’t see a ticket thread there.

Reactions: STAND with PRIDE
ADVERTISEMENT