ADVERTISEMENT

Time for the Pens to wrap this up.

Enough bullcrap. Time for the Pens to jump the Sharks.

I thought the game started a little after 7:00PM Central! If the Pens are starting now they should have a pretty good lead by the time the Sharks show up!

Tough match up against The Tony's tonight.....some truly talented people performing in both venues.

Interesting that BOTH the NHL and the NBA SHOULD end their seasons within 24 hours of each other tonight and tomorrow night!

Enough bullcrap. Time for the Pens to jump the Sharks.
I gave you a "like", not because I hope the Pens win, but for your sig photo. I've never seen that one before with Jay and Franco behind the long-removed statue.

Let's go Sharks!

I think we're going to see a bunch of penalties called against San Jose to prevent a Game 7.

Tough match up against The Tony's tonight.....some truly talented people performing in both venues.

Interesting that BOTH the NHL and the NBA SHOULD end their seasons within 24 hours of each other tonight and tomorrow night!

And possibly within about 30 miles of each other. It just hit me that the east and west teams for both finals are about a 90 minute drive apart -- San Jose/Oakland and Pittsburgh/Cleveland.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
I thought the game started a little after 7:00PM Central! If the Pens are starting now they should have a pretty good lead by the time the Sharks show up!

Do whatever you have to to gain an advantage. You don't play fair with The Cup on the line.

(That reminds me that Larry Playfair was an odd hockey name.)

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT