ADVERTISEMENT

To The Spin Meister. Glad you’re safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUFFALO LION

Oct 4, 2001
Was only able to read your initial post before it was taken down, but glad you’re safe. Great and very informative post! Thanks for the info!!

I have to say, everyone I’ve talked to were amazed at how courageous the crowd reacted in response. That crowd was one of the bravest mother freakin crowds I have ever seen.

Last edited:
Was only able to read your initial post before it was taken down, but glad you’re safe. Great post!

I have to say, everyone I’ve talked to were amazed at how courageous the crowd reacted in response. That crowd was one of the bravest mother freakin crowds I have ever seen.
Appreciate you taking the risk of the whining of the crybabies here. Thanks.

I just don't understand how people are appalled that politics shouldn't be talked about on a Penn State football board.
how hard is it? There are literally thousands of places to do so and only a small handful of places to talk penn state football.
I didnt talk politics. Not a single word, not a single syllable. I gave an eye witness account to the biggest news story of the year. Never hinted at politics.

I purposely waited nearly two full days hoping some else was there and give an account. But no one did so I thought it would be helpful. And I put it here because few people have access to the pay board. Within hours it had over 700 hits……so people were very interested.

Read the thread and you will see I answered a lot of questions people had. The media always runs in short clips lacking in detail. And networks just want video.

Further, 90% of the media was in the back area some 80-90 yards away. No way to fully understand the horror, confusion, and fear unless you were in the middle of it and hear the bullets pass right in front of you.

I have helped people get a better understanding. Sorry that hurts yer wittle feelings……shame a few wimps deny people information they can get no where else.

Last edited:
I didnt talk politics. Not a single word, not a single syllable. I gave an eye witness account to the biggest news story of the year. Never hinted at politics.

I purposely waited nearly two full days hoping some else was there and give an account. But no one did so I thought it would be helpful. And I put it here because few people have access to the pay board. Within hours it had over 700 hits……so people were very interested.

Read the thread and you will see I answered a lot of questions people had. The media always runs in short clips lacking in detail. And networks just want video.

Further, 90% of the media was in the back area some 80-90 yards away. No way to fully understand the horror, confusion, and fear unless you were in the middle of it and hear the bullets pass right in front of you.

I have helped people get a better understanding. Sorry that hurts yer wittle feelings……shame a few wimps deny people information they can get no where else.

Fair enough with you. I mean't Gnat and others losing their shit over it. I don't get it.

You know my feelings don't get hurt, if they did, I would have never posted on the test board.
My first boss was Judith Regan, trust me, she didn't care about anyones feelings.

That being said, its nice to have a place to go and not get bombarded with politics. It is everywhere already.

Fair enough with you. I mean't Gnat and others losing their shit over it. I don't get it.

You know my feelings don't get hurt, if they did, I would have never posted on the test board.
My first boss was Judith Regan, trust me, she didn't care about anyones feelings.

That being said, its nice to have a place to go and not get bombarded with politics. It is everywhere already.
Again, I said not a word of politics, not a syllable. It was the very babies here like you that posted politics.

And after I shared what was several minutes if hell, high velocity bullets passed ten yards in front of me, snipers returning fire like I was in a combat zone…… Not knowing if a past and future President was killed right in front of me…… grown men crying, women and children screaming and crying, people throwing up, thousands of people flat on the ground in fear….saw a guy carried out with the back of his head blown off and another person gut shot on the ground possibly taking his last breath…..and you had the balls to put a laughing emoji on it???!!!????

Pure scumbag move…..

Again, I said not a word of politics, not a syllable. It was the very babies here like you that posted politics.

And after I shared what was several minutes if hell, high velocity bullets passed ten yards in front of me, snipers returning fire like I was in a combat zone…… Not knowing if a past and future President was killed right in front of me…… grown men crying, women and children screaming and crying, people throwing up, thousands of people flat on the ground in fear….saw a guy carried out with the back of his head blown off and another person gut shot on the ground possibly taking his last breath…..and you had the balls to put a laughing emoji on it???!!!????

Pure scumbag move…..
Your post should have been permitted. I cannot understand the mods here. Absolutely historic event and a personal account, and they don't want that shared. They seem to moderate based on their personal politics which is never good business. And the site has been so boring lately so you would think a personal account of a piece of American history would be welcomed. Nope.

Pure scumbag move…..

The police were apparently trying to catch him for 26 minutes, chasing and losing him while he went up and down on the roof of what was also the police staging area and headquarters. He didn't have a ladder either. Apparently the police alerted the Secret Service several times. A cop actually climbed up on the roof, had a gun pointed at him, ducked down, and then shots rang out at President Trump.

Reactions: PSU4U
The police were apparently trying to catch him for 26 minutes, chasing and losing him while he went up and down on the roof of what was also the police staging area and headquarters. He didn't have a ladder either. Apparently the police alerted the Secret Service several times. A cop actually climbed up on the roof, had a gun pointed at him, ducked down, and then shots rang out at President Trump.
Story is in a state of flux. One is one cop got on the shoulders of another, pulled himself up and saw the gunman. The gunman turned towards him so the cop went for his own gun and fell.

We will probably never know. But their trying to get to him and people yelling probably made the shooter rush, saving Trump’s life. Sadly, a better setup prior would have saved one life, prevented two people of critical injuries, and saved the nation a ton of grief.

Last edited:
Story is in a state of flux. One is one cop got on the shoulders of another, pulled himself up and saw the gunman. The gunman turned towards him so the cop went for his own gun and fell.

We will probably never know. But their trying to get to him and people yelling probably made the shooter rush, saving Trump’s life. Sadly, a better setup prior would have saved one life, soared two people of critical injuries, and soared the nation a ton of grief.
This is the craziest part of the whole thing. Of all the talk of terrorists and various insider plots and "illegals" etc- so far it seems that a 20 year old kid from the Pittsburgh burbs who got cut from the rifle team, couldn't get a prom date, working alone, almost pulled off one of the biggest crimes against our nation in its' history.

Osama Bin Laden he was not. Luckily he didn't make the rifle squad and have more coaching/practice. He nearly was John Wilkes Booth.

The political atmosphere has been a circus for quite some time and will not get better anytime soon. Last weekend was a reality check in many ways. I'm possibly naively hoping that this settles everyone down a bit. For how long we shall see.

On a human side what Spin experienced shouldn't happen. I've worked in sports and event management. The planning and coordination is extraordinary. That's why it is tragic when it doesn't work out.

Whether a grocery store in Buffalo, a night club in Birmingham, a movie theater in Colorado or at a political rally in Western PA with one of the most powerful people on the planet, the reality is that these scenes are playing out. Everyday life and big events are blurring into places to make "statements" - whatever they may be.

But a 20 year old loner kid with no police or military training? Wow, simply wow. This should scare the hell out of everyone.

Spin- thanks for the insight and glad you are safe brother!

I just don't understand how people are appalled that politics shouldn't be talked about on a Penn State football board.
how hard is it? There are literally thousands of places to do so and only a small handful of places to talk penn state football.

Maybe because we’ve had 20 or so years of being able to talk politics on this site for free????

What happened on Saturday night affects our lives EXPONENTIALLY more than “Penn State football”. Especially when one of our own experienced it first hand.

One centimeter closer, and there very well might not have been a “Penn State football” season at all this year.

Last edited:

Yep. Which begs the question (along with many others): Why didn’t they get Trump the crap off that stage before the kid had a chance to pull the trigger????? Hmmmmm.

This is the craziest part of the whole thing. Of all the talk of terrorists and various insider plots and "illegals" etc- so far it seems that a 20 year old kid from the Pittsburgh burbs who got cut from the rifle team, couldn't get a prom date, working alone, almost pulled off one of the biggest crimes against our nation in its' history.

Osama Bin Laden he was not. Luckily he didn't make the rifle squad and have more coaching/practice. He nearly was John Wilkes Booth.

The political atmosphere has been a circus for quite some time and will not get better anytime soon. Last weekend was a reality check in many ways. I'm possibly naively hoping that this settles everyone down a bit. For how long we shall see.

On a human side what Spin experienced shouldn't happen. I've worked in sports and event management. The planning and coordination is extraordinary. That's why it is tragic when it doesn't work out.

Whether a grocery store in Buffalo, a night club in Birmingham, a movie theater in Colorado or at a political rally in Western PA with one of the most powerful people on the planet, the reality is that these scenes are playing out. Everyday life and big events are blurring into places to make "statements" - whatever they may be.

But a 20 year old loner kid with no police or military training? Wow, simply wow. This should scare the hell out of everyone.

Spin- thanks for the insight and glad you are safe brother!

I think me, and many others with an LOT of knowledge in how an operation like this works, are coming to the conclusion he wasn’t a “loner”. This wasn’t “Buffalo” or “Colorado”.

Maybe because we’ve had 20 or so years of being able to talk politics on this site for free????

What happened on Saturday night affects our lives EXPONENTIALLY more than “Penn State football”. Especially when one of our own experienced it first hand.

One centimeter closer, and there very well might not have been a “Penn State football” season at all this year.

To be honest, I didn’t know it was pay now. I rarely come on this site anymore. As you know, the ole test board could be a bit toxic.

The mods have every right to do what they want, and obviously, everyone has the right to go somewhere else.

I’m sure there would have been a Penn State football season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT