ADVERTISEMENT

Today's games

LandoComando

Nov 29, 2021
It's a shame Penn State is on a bye when the rest of the games are garbage.

Predictions so you can all claim I'm an idiot later even if I'm right
Tennessee blows out LSU
Maryland beats Purdue
Georgia beats Auburn badly and Harsin is fired by Wednesday
Iowa State beats Kansas State
TCU beats Kansas

Reactions: PSU-PITT/NY
I'm not even going to wait until the games are concluded. I'm going to call you in idiot right now regardless of the outcome of those games.
I was pretty much thinking the same thing. I would not use the term garbage though. I did look through the early games and didn’t find one that was real interesting.

Michigan IU has been solid. Michigan weak vs tempo. LB and secondary being tested in pass coverage. If IU could run, this might be a tight game.

10-7, IU near the red zone. Got caught on a pick, otherwise they'd be up 14-10.

Michigan IU has been solid. Michigan weak vs tempo. LB and secondary being tested in pass coverage. If IU could run, this might be a tight game.

10-7, IU near the red zone. Got caught on a pick, otherwise they'd be up 14-10.
Michigan definitely doesn't look unbeatable

Indiana put together a good drive. They run the same play again in the red zone and then a terrible read play put em in 3rd down.

Michigan RT down. Bad roll up on his leg.

Michigan D is giving IND QB very little time. Clifford has to make quick decisions.

IND is getting penetration on the MICH OL.

The Hoosiers have some good size WR's who are very athletic, coupled with them getting the ball out every 2 seconds. If not, UM DL would be all over their QB. Something we should certainly incorporate in next weeks game plan.

TCU answered quickly but Bean has looked very good for Kansas.
It's definitely the best game on right now

Tempo. Speedy WR. Not the type of game Kansas wants. Leipold can coach, but he doesn't have the same caliber athletes.

Tempo. Speedy WR. Not the type of game Kansas wants. Leipold can coach, but he doesn't have the same caliber athletes.
Completely agree. I'd love to Leipold get a big time job--just not in the Big Ten
Yikes--that was an awful pick

Completely agree. I'd love to Leipold get a big time job--just not in the Big Ten
Yikes--that was an awful pick

With the expanded playoff, and no Red River Rivalry teams in conference anymore, he could be OK at Kansas.

TCU back up. Tempo. Speed. Again.

With the expanded playoff, and no Red River Rivalry teams in conference anymore, he could be OK at Kansas.

TCU back up. Tempo. Speed. Again.
Yeah, I'm curious what happens with the new Big XII though I'm still not convinced expansion is done

It's a shame Penn State is on a bye when the rest of the games are garbage.

Predictions so you can all claim I'm an idiot later even if I'm right
Tennessee blows out LSU
Maryland beats Purdue
Georgia beats Auburn badly and Harsin is fired by Wednesday
Iowa State beats Kansas State
TCU beats Kansas
2 out of 3 so far. Kind of disappointed I got the Kansas loss right but it was a damn good game. Leipold is legit

2 out of 3 so far. Kind of disappointed I got the Kansas loss right but it was a damn good game. Leipold is legit

You picked 4 favorites and a 1 pt underdog. Not exactly tough sledding. If you had viewed Purdue/Maryland without protecting your previous commentary you might be 3/3.

You picked 4 favorites and a 1 pt underdog. Not exactly tough sledding. If you had viewed Purdue/Maryland without protecting your previous commentary you might be 3/3.
Maryland's the better team--they lost because of a blocked kick and failed 2 pt attempt. The better team doesn't always win.

And I said two games would be blowouts that many around the country thought would be tight. Harsin showing why he should have been fired last week with a fake punt team in his own territory in a 0-0 game

Maryland's the better team--they lost because of a blocked kick and failed 2 pt attempt. The better team doesn't always win.

And I said two games would be blowouts that many around the country thought would be tight. Harsin showing why he should have been fired last week with a fake punt team in his own territory in a 0-0 game

You're delusional for saying the loser of today's game is the better team. 😉🤣

Everybody has fake punted UGA this year. Harsin has been dead man walking since they tried to ruin his name with the assistant story. They should have bought him out then. They don't want him.

You're delusional for saying the loser of today's game is the better team. 😉🤣

Everybody has fake punted UGA this year. Harsin has been dead man walking since they tried to ruin his name with the assistant story. They should have bought him out then. They don't want him.
You're saying every team that wins is the better team? If we lose to Minnesota for example we're still better than them. If Maryland and Purdue play 10 times Maryland probably wins 7 of them.

Harsin is just a horrible coach. He thinks he's still in the MWC when he's in the SEC.

You're saying every team that wins is the better team? If we lose to Minnesota for example we're still better than them. If Maryland and Purdue play 10 times Maryland probably wins 7 of them.

Harsin is just a horrible coach. He thinks he's still in the MWC when he's in the SEC.

No. I'm saying that when 4-2 Purdue beats 4-2 Maryland and both prognosticate to 8-4 to 9-3, it's not some big great debate unless you are one of their die hards. Purdue won. Safe to say they are better for the time being.

No. I'm saying that when 4-2 Purdue beats 4-2 Maryland and both prognosticate to 8-4 to 9-3, it's not some big great debate unless you are one of their die hards. Purdue won. Safe to say they are better for the time being.
And they did at Maryland.

Reactions: lazydave841

This guy is such an a$$hat with his asinine proclamations as to what is what. Dumb@ss has been proclaiming for weeks that Purdue is "garbage" and has been dead-wrong in his prognostications re: Purdue v Minny (predicted a blowout by Minny) and now in consecutive weeks Maryland (said Maryland would win convincingly and cover at home). Purdue is 4-2 with both losses to undefeated ranked teams, but this a-hole always-wrong loudmouth just keeps insisting he's right.

This guy is such an a$$hat with his asinine proclamations as to what is what. Dumb@ss has been proclaiming for weeks that Purdue is "garbage" and has been dead-wrong in his prognostications re: Purdue v Minny (predicted a blowout by Minny) and now in consecutive weeks Maryland (said Maryland would win convincingly and cover at home). Purdue is 4-2 with both losses to undefeated ranked teams, but this a-hole always-wrong loudmouth just keeps insisting he's right.

I did forget about the Minnesota game. Lol

I guess by his rational, we were the 2nd best team in the Big 10 last year. Losing our QB, and failing on key plays late has nothing to do with being the better team.

I never predicted "a blowout by Minnesota" and Minnesota didn't have their top RB or WR. That outcome isn't surprising. A healthy Minnesota > Purdue.

Penn State easily had the second or third most talent in the conference last year--unfortunately Franklin didn't have the backup QB ready to go. Coaching can negatively impact a team--see Notre Dame this year and Texas A&M.

I did forget about the Minnesota game. Lol

I guess by his rational, we were the 2nd best team in the Big 10 last year. Losing our QB, and failing on key plays late has nothing to do with being the better team.

What cracks me up is the lame bullshit he spouts to try and support that he isn't wrong. First he claims that Purdue is "garbage" to try and denigrate PSU's win @Purdue, then he claims that both Minny and Maryland would show how bad Purdue is in beating them (both Minny & MD played Purdue @HOME).... Then when Purdue beats both of them at their place no less - he starts making all these excuses for why both lost.... that they're the better team.... how he isn't wrong (even though he is factually massively wrong as how is it possible for Purdue to beat both of them, AT THEIR PLACE!, if Purdue just absolutely sucks and is pure "garbage" as he claims??? He always forgets to explain that part to us in his lame, self-serving rationalizations explaining how he is actually right when he is factually dead-wrong.).

• Haha
Even during the off week it sounds like we got some air time courtesy of Rutgers. LOL.

• Haha
Even during the off week it sounds like we got some air time courtesy of Rutgers. LOL.

THIRTY. AND. 2! LOL

15 in a row.

THIRTY. AND. 2! LOL

15 in a row.
They couldnt even beat us at home, under sanctions, with Hackenberg at QB.

Georgia basically doing what we did to Auburn--let them hang around then run them to death in the second half.

Georgia Tech should have fired Collins long ago apparently

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT