ADVERTISEMENT

Today's Games

LandoComando

Nov 29, 2021
Hopefully the weather allows Northwestern to upset Ohio State. Just pound the ball with Mike Hull
Wisconsin looks like they have things figured out which is good news for Leonhard. Bad news for us hoping Maryland would be a quality win
Nebraska leads Minnesota by 10 and Iowa up 14 on Purdue. Big Ten West is garbage

Hopefully the weather allows Northwestern to upset Ohio State. Just pound the ball with Mike Hull
Wisconsin looks like they have things figured out which is good news for Leonhard. Bad news for us hoping Maryland would be a quality win
Nebraska leads Minnesota by 10 and Iowa up 14 on Purdue. Big Ten West is garbage
Does any of this really matter for PSU? The team should win out, if not Franklin is trash, which sets us up for a most likely date with the Orange Bowl. We’ll lose that game and finish up 14-16 or so which is pretty much what PSU football is at this point. Maybe we get a cream puff in the OB and finish 10-12.

Does any of this really matter for PSU? The team should win out, if not Franklin is trash, which sets us up for a most likely date with the Orange Bowl. We’ll lose that game and finish up 14-16 or so which is pretty much what PSU football is at this point. Maybe we get a cream puff in the OB and finish 10-12.
I don't know it matters but it will be one of the weakest 10-2 wins of all time. It's just a shame our schedule is so week due to some things that were beyond our control. The Big Ten needs to get better--USC/UCLA will improve that but it's not enough.

Honestly, people really don't seem to care at all about today's game against Indiana. Thinking most true college football fans will be watching Tennessee/Georgia and just checking in on Penn State.

I don't know it matters but it will be one of the weakest 10-2 wins of all time. It's just a shame our schedule is so week due to some things that were beyond our control. The Big Ten needs to get better--USC/UCLA will improve that but it's not enough.

Honestly, people really don't seem to care at all about today's game against Indiana. Thinking most true college football fans will be watching Tennessee/Georgia and just checking in on Penn State.
Just not understanding why SOS matters at this point. We are in no way in the conversation for the playoffs, and 3rd in the conference gets the same bowl bid regardless.

Just not understanding why SOS matters at this point. We are in no way in the conversation for the playoffs, and 3rd in the conference gets the same bowl bid regardless.
It doesn't matter other than we've yet to see this team play a good team other than the two losses by double-digits. I'm not bad at the team--just acknowledging the schedule is garbage. Just like Michigan hasn't played anyone with a pulse other than MAYBE us.

It doesn't matter other than we've yet to see this team play a good team other than the two losses by double-digits. I'm not bad at the team--just acknowledging the schedule is garbage. Just like Michigan hasn't played anyone with a pulse other than MAYBE us.
You can say the same thing about just about everyone other than Alabama and Tennessee

You can say the same thing about just about everyone other than Alabama and Tennessee
No Georgia and Oregon played. The Big XII and Pac XII at least have competitive teams unlike what the Big Ten is after the top 3. Maybe Illinois. The reality is the Big Ten is way down this year.

Purdue showing once again that it’s not a good team. Now losing 24-3 to Iowa on its way to being 5-4.

No Georgia and Oregon played. The Big XII and Pac XII at least have competitive teams unlike what the Big Ten is after the top 3. Maybe Illinois. The reality is the Big Ten is way down this year.
Oregon isn't bad. That's all you can say. The PAC has a bunch of mediocre teams. SEC's championship once again. Michigan has the only chance.

Northwestern vs Ohio state 14-7 8:00 left. This is what coaching looks like. What would Pat do with our roster?

Oregon isn't bad. That's all you can say. The PAC has a bunch of mediocre teams. SEC's championship once again. Michigan has the only chance.
Yes, it's the SEC's to lose with only Michigan or MAYBE Ohio State even in the discussion but the Pac XII and Big XII at least has "mediocre teams" unlike the Big Ten after the top 3 maybe 4.

Northwestern vs Ohio state 14-7 8:00 left. This is what coaching looks like. What would Pat do with our roster?
Unfortunately he'll never leave Northwestern. I'd love to see what he could do with better talent. I actually think he'd be best in the NFL.

You mean the coach that went for it on 4th down. Didn't get it and gave OSU good field position in which they proceeded to score. Imagine the uproar here if Franklin did that.

Reactions: bison13
You mean the coach that went for it on 4th down. Didn't get it and gave OSU good field position in which they proceeded to score. Imagine the uproar here if Franklin did that.
No, there was uproar when he did it against a bad Northwestern team. That decision made zero sense. Against Ohio State you have to take chances if you're going to beat them.

Reactions: rrdd2021
No, there was uproar when he did it against a bad Northwestern team. That decision made zero sense. Against Ohio State you have to take chances if you're going to beat them.
That wasn't the time or place. Needed to sent them back 30 -40 yards. Big momentum change.

Last edited:
Ohio St defender helmet to helmet knocks out the NW qb. No penalty, no review for targeting. Safety of the student athletes apparently doesn't matter if it's Ohio St injuring them with illegal hits.

Reactions: Fac and bison13
Ohio St defender helmet to helmet knocks out the NW qb. No penalty, no review for targeting. Safety of the student athletes apparently doesn't matter if it's Ohio St injuring them with illegal hits.
Yeah, if that wasn't targeting, then I just don't understand targeting. But horrible play calling on the prior drives, wind or not.

yes, and also the coach who put together a creative game plan and understands how to use the clock.

I'm thinking Michigan should be favored over Ohio St. Northwestern outgained Ohio St today and Ohio St looked weak in their running game and run defense. Not sure how they beat Michigan if they cannot rum or defend the run.

Who do you think most people consider to be a better coach outside of the two fan bases? Franklin or Pat Fitz?

Don't know. Show me the data.

Which is worse Penn State losses to two top 4 teams, or Northwestern losses to Miami (OH) and Southern Illinois?

Reactions: Fac
I can, but I guess you can't. So you have no support for your statement??

Loser.
I asked a question didn't make a statement

Who do you think most people consider to be a better coach outside of the two fan bases? Franklin or Pat Fitz

1st TD by Georgia. GA QB diving for the goal line. Tennessee db launches at him helmet first. Seemed like CLEAR targeting. Apparently briefly reviewed, deemed it wasn’t targeting. I have no idea what targeting is apparently.

Reactions: bison13
Tennessee not looking good at all. About to get boat raced by GA if they don’t wake up.

It's pretty simple. The SEC, one maybe two big ten teams and unless Ckemson finds a way to win tonight that's it. Wash, wrinse, repeat.

Oregon is the cream of the crop from the PAC and they got blown out by Georgia so they are about the same as Auburn.

It's pretty simple. The SEC, one maybe two big ten teams and unless Ckemson finds a way to win tonight that's it. Wash, wrinse, repeat.

Oregon is the cream of the crop from the PAC and they got blown out by Georgia so they are about the same as Auburn.
They're not Auburn bad lol
But, yeah, the final 4 should be Tennessee Georgia then 2 of Bama/Michigan/Ohio State unless Michigan or Alabama flop tonight
Michigan looks awful against Rutgers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT