ADVERTISEMENT

Today's Games

lol then of course Klubnik throw a pick
Clemson and Bama are in real trouble
This Clemson team never was a playoff caliber team with their garbage offense. What’s their most impressive win? Beating Wake while giving up a thousand points, or NC State at home? They never were in the same class with OSU, UGA, and even Michigan and Bama. I really think that they’ll lose to UNC too.

Reactions: Online Persona
This Clemson team never was a playoff caliber team with their garbage offense. What’s their most impressive win? Beating Wake while giving up a thousand points, or NC State at home? They never were in the same class with OSU, UGA, and even Michigan and Bama. I really think that they’ll lose to UNC too.
Oh agreed. The ACC is trash and Clemson was all smoke & mirrors. I hate Notre Dame but enjoying this. Georgia would have beat them by about 50.

Houston paid Holgorsen a whole lot of money to watch Tanner Mordecai throw for 8 TDs against his defense with more than 5 minutes left in the 3rd.

So Dabo goes back to DJU who predictably throw a Pick Six
If Bama can find a way to survive this game we'll probably get 3 SEC teams in the playoff unless TCU runs the table.

Clemson is out and Alabama is going to need big time drive here
LSU/Bama is what I was hoping Georgia/Tennessee would be

Big ten getting two in this year. Book it
I hope not! I know they lost yesterday but i hope Illinois pops Michigan the week before OSU. It just seemed like yesterday the harbaugh must go chants where strong and now they been anointed as the second coming after accomplishing history last year.

Didn't think so a couple of weeks ago but now......maybe

TCU has moved solidly into the 5 spot. However they still have to win @Texas. The SEC Championship Game just got a lot more interesting..... No idea what would happen if UGa lost to a 2-loss team.

I hope not! I know they lost yesterday but i hope Illinois pops Michigan the week before OSU. It just seemed like yesterday the harbaugh must go chants where strong and now they been anointed as the second coming after accomplishing history last year.
I wouldn't count on Illinois to do anything at this point. They aren't winning the west division.

This always happens towards the end of the season. Top ranked teams struggle and some lose and those thought to be unbeatable, get beat.

ADVERTISEMENT