ADVERTISEMENT

tOSU is still probably the best team in BIG

blion72

Jan 1, 2010
my guess is that when the went v MSU w/o Cook, OSU just thought they could win without showing up. we saw the real team twice this year (vs PSU and UMich) and they dominated.

I think they would take Iowa apart. look at what MSU did yesterday vs Iowa in terms of offensive differential. that was without Cook being anywhere near 100%. Cook did not have the throwing capability he did vs PSU, and Iowa was able to capitalize on this. OSU would have taken Sparty down big yesterday under the same circumstances.

I think we should move MSU to the West Division and bring Purdue to the East in order to rebalance.

my guess is that when the went v MSU w/o Cook, OSU just thought they could win without showing up. we saw the real team twice this year (vs PSU and UMich) and they dominated.

I think they would take Iowa apart. look at what MSU did yesterday vs Iowa in terms of offensive differential. that was without Cook being anywhere near 100%. Cook did not have the throwing capability he did vs PSU, and Iowa was able to capitalize on this. OSU would have taken Sparty down big yesterday under the same circumstances.

I think we should move MSU to the West Division and bring Purdue to the East in order to rebalance.
Nice spin. Losing Cook was to MSU's advantage. Where did you get that one, from Herbie?

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA

They lost at home to MSU, they are not the best team in the big. Pretty much every unit on MSU is better than what exists on OSU. OSU has Elliot, but the RB position is closer than what one might think. This is one of MSU's all time great teams and they are a legit team, with a great defense and great QB. They could win it all. this underselling of MSU and Iowa because of their traditions doesn't work in this case. both of those teams are probably top 5 in the country.

I am no expert, so correct me if I am wrong, but Tosu should have considered beating msu. It would seem that losing did not help their cause.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT