ADVERTISEMENT

Football Tracking the 2024 Penn State Football TV Ratings -- Week Two

WVU ratings pretty darn good on a very busy college football day
The BG game was the 14th most watched college game last weekend. Considering that it went up against Michigan-Texas on Fox, was broadcast on a Conference Network and involved a MAC school, that's pretty good. I'd like to know what the ratings were for the OSU game, which also involved a MAC school and went up against ND.

The BG game was the 14th most watched college game last weekend. Considering that it went up against Michigan-Texas on Fox, was broadcast on a Conference Network and involved a MAC school, that's pretty good. I'd like to know what the ratings were for the OSU game, which also involved a MAC school and went up against ND.
I don't know how the ratings work but I have to believe a lot of people turned off the UM/TX game and the tOSU games early when it was pretty clear what the result was going to be. When PSU is not playing, I cue up several games and end up settling on the one that catches my attention. The ND and PSU games certainly would have.

Almost doubled us
Western Michigan vs. Ohio StateBTN10th1,722,000

I don't know how the ratings work but I have to believe a lot of people turned off the UM/TX game and the tOSU games early when it was pretty clear what the result was going to be. When PSU is not playing, I cue up several games and end up settling on the one that catches my attention. The ND and PSU games certainly would have.
Some had Rutgers though not Penn State as their option

Reactions: Obliviax
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT