Trump Attacks Candace Owens

Gorki224

Jun 12, 2021
How can any conservative back Trump over a much better person like Ron DeSantis? I've said hundred times Trump cares way more about himself than conservatives and the republican party. If he can't be on top no one can right...lol.

Note to Trumpers: Trump is your God and if you don't worship him (which he expects) than you are all horrible people.

Edit: Knox we've all seen your Trump stats hundred times, no need for 101.

BTW don't you guys think DeSantis would have similar stats and bring more people together?

I'm 100% in on DeSantis if he runs for Prez. Great policies and good person.

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
How can any conservative back Trump over a much better person like Ron DeSantis? I've said hundred times Trump cares way more about himself than conservatives and the republican party. If he can't be on top no one can right...lol.

Note to Trumpers: Trump is your God and if you don't worship him (which he expects) than you are all horrible people.

BTW don't you guys think DeSantis would have similar stats and bring more people together?

Trump's enemy list is getting awfully long.

Reactions: Gorki224

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

😂😂😂😂you're such a dupe. You've never watch WWE.

Gorki224

Jun 12, 2021
Where are people's backbones? Do they have one? How can anyone continue to support a person who literally blames all his problems on everyone else?

Republicans are big on wanting people to take be accountable for themselves and their own actions, EXCEPT when it comes to Trump.

When you have Cult like base it doesn't matter what your leader does, you're just programmed to defend him. Sad and weak.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Cheeto should be focusing on his daughter Tiffany's wedding right about now. I think it was supposed to go down at Mar A Lago tomorrow (November 12), but Hurricane/Tropical Storm Nicole may have something to do with that. The all powerful Cheeto should declare that there will be no stormy (pun intended) weather in Palm Beach tomorrow.

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
Where are people's backbones? Do they have one? How can anyone continue to support a person who literally blames all his problems on everyone else?

Republicans are big on wanting people to take be accountable for themselves and their own actions, EXCEPT when it comes to Trump.

When you have Cult like base it doesn't matter what your leader does, you're just programmed to defend him. Sad and weak.

What can I say? Trump is great con artist. He has been working on perfecting his con for his entire life.

Reactions: Gorki224

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
You make no sense as usual.

I guess half the republican party who left Trump also never watched WWE.
First you're pretty dumb. Second I'll explain it in an extremely condescending manner.
2024 election is a long way down the road and right now he's drawing attention to himself in a negative way acting to some degree as a heel. Desantis would be a baby face, the good guy.
The media which is overwhelming left is now starting to defend or praise RD instead of starting their plan of attack. The longer this goes on it keep Desantis in a positive media light while allowing Trump to stay in the spotlight .
He can then pivot to help Desantis throwing support behind him or reverse , praise him and ask him to be VP.
Desantis cannot make that move yet because it looks like he's leaving Florida in a lurch.
This will go on until it's the time to combine and join forces to make the Mega MAGA powers as either running mates , or a full Trump endorsement helping Ron to keep his key supporters .
Trump has not lost any of his hardcore voters, Stefanick just publicly endorsed him. Desantis will not gain all of his supporters at this time .
Here's a few other tips:
1, the stripper doesn't like you.
2. It's you not her, she's lying
3. That guy isn't just a friend .

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
First you're pretty dumb. Second I'll explain it in an extremely condescending manner.
2024 election is a long way down the road and right now he's drawing attention to himself in a negative way acting to some degree as a heel. Desantis would be a baby face, the good guy.
The media which is overwhelming left is now starting to defend or praise RD instead of starting their plan of attack. The longer this goes on it keep Desantis in a positive media light while allowing Trump to stay in the spotlight .
He can then pivot to help Desantis throwing support behind him or reverse , praise him and ask him to be VP.
Desantis cannot make that move yet because it looks like he's leaving Florida in a lurch.
This will go on until it's the time to combine and join forces to make the Mega MAGA powers as either running mates , or a full Trump endorsement helping Ron to keep his key supporters .
Trump has not lost any of his hardcore voters, Stefanick just publicly endorsed him. Desantis will not gain all of his supporters at this time .
Here's a few other tips:

Holy crap, you have quite the imagination.

Problem is Trump is way too stupid to come up with your complicated years long plan.

It's much simpler. Trump will attack anyone who he believes will challenge him or threaten to take the spotlight from him.

Reactions: LafayetteBear

junior1

May 29, 2001
Cheeto should be focusing on his daughter Tiffany's wedding right about now. I think it was supposed to go down at Mar A Lago tomorrow (November 12), but Hurricane/Tropical Storm Nicole may have something to do with that. The all powerful Cheeto should declare that there will be no stormy (pun intended) weather in Palm Beach tomorrow.
all clear in florida today. Tomorrow, sunny, high of 82

Reactions: LafayetteBear

Gorki224

Jun 12, 2021
Here's a few other tips:

You're a complete idiot thinking this is some strategy for Trump. This is just Trump being a scumbag blaming other people for his own mouth, which is nothing new.

But it's clear why you worship Trump, you've always been in love with yourself thinking you're smarter than everyone else, and you're really not. You're honestly incapable of having an adult discussion with someone that disagrees with you. All you do is try to hurl insults and love yourself up.

You've always been POS of a person just like Trump.

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022

Did you miss out on 2020? Many republicans voted against trump but Republican in house races- and that was before he did the election denial nonsense. That turned off almost everyone. I disagree on the Dems’ interpretation of 1/6, but still find it terrible. I’m not voting for someone who will make shit up about actually winning an election with 0 evidence.

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022
Here's a few other tips:
Man, come on. That egotistical jackass is not taking the backseat to anybody. He’s screaming like a little kid for attention because desantis has clearly taken the lead on presidential nomination. Desantis had massive success and trump failed miserably in this election year.

Reactions: b&w1987 and NJPSU

SheldonJoe2215

Oct 3, 2015
Portland, OR
Here's a few other tips:
  • Trump is shedding his hardcore voters faster than my dogs shed their hair
  • I think you are right, Desantis will not gain all of the Trump supporters and there's a good chance he never will, which will be problematic

Reactions: b&w1987

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022
  • Trump is shedding his hardcore voters faster than my dogs shed their hair
  • I think you are right, Desantis will not gain all of the Trump supporters and there's a good chance he never will, which will be problematic
Except desantis will draw independents. Trump no longer has that ability. Hardcore trumpers imo, can exit the party. Addition by subtraction. Most of them likely didn’t vote before 2016 and wouldn’t vote for someone who beat their savior.

SheldonJoe2215

Oct 3, 2015
Portland, OR
Except desantis will draw independents. Trump no longer has that ability. Hardcore trumpers imo, can exit the party. Addition by subtraction. Most of them likely didn’t vote before 2016 and wouldn’t vote for someone who beat their savior.
Excellent point about the independents.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Man, come on. That egotistical jackass is not taking the backseat to anybody. He’s screaming like a little kid for attention because desantis has clearly taken the lead on presidential nomination. Desantis had massive success and trump failed miserably in this election year.
He didn't

republion

Mar 24, 2009
Right on my man. I’ve been asking this question over and over. I don’t understand how so many people could support him…. and continue to support him. But here we are where people think he’s an actual God that can walk on water. When in actuality he was just an empty suit who truly accomplished absolutely nothing in his career. And have you ever seen a more useless and stupid VP that he picked? A mean seriously, man…. Obama sure did have them fooled!

Last edited:

junior1

May 29, 2001
If it gets big enough there won’t be many people to vote for him
Personally, I think people are getting tired of the drama
From what I’m reading in election “after action” trump, election denial, threat to democracy I. E. Trump are reasons independents turned to democrats

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Then there's no chance .
it's not Trump, keep thinking Florida is Pa. Desantis faces the same hurdles in Pa. Its not 2016 anymore.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Right on my man. I’ve been asking this question over and over. I don’t understand how so many people could support him…. and continue to support him. But here we are where people think he’s an actual God that can walk on water. When in actuality he was just an empty suit who truly accomplished absolutely nothing in his career. And have you ever seen a more cocky, yet useless and stupid VP that he picked? A mean seriously, man…. Obama sure did have them fooled!
Again, these guys don't see what the issue is. They set another post how come laws are in different states and that affects different buying behavior with guns. It allows people different access to them in certain ways. States like Texas and Florida and still Pennsylvania have very lax governments compared to see New York. We need voting laws like New York's gun laws.
Florida has rules in place that I would say is analogous to New York's gun laws. Florida had their absentee ballots counted by election day , they must arrive for example a week prior to Election Day.
Ron DeSantis deserves great praise for having the system in place but this system is not in place in Pennsylvania or Michigan or Arizona. It will affect any Republican nominee, even those who aren't named Donald Trump. They will game this system and blame Trump for the next election cycle or two distracting people from how the system is perfectly in place for them to win forever

EastSideGal

May 29, 2001

for sure. I would think he would have much more Appeal with independents and moderates. Not necessarily my choice or someone I would do cartwheels over on my way to vote for but I could see him doing well.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
for sure. I would think he would have much more Appeal with independents and moderates. Not necessarily my choice or someone I would do cartwheels over on my way to vote for but I could see him doing well.
He has no chance in hell, no Republican does. With ballot harvesting the elections are over but keep thinking picking a different candidate other than Trump will do something keep thinking Pennsylvania isn't play yet with a Ron DeSantis. They elected John Fetterman, a man with obvious brain damage
Again this is called Caligula's horse. It's a show force it in your face move to show that they could do what they want and put in whoever they want in power. Keep on worrying about Trump and thinking he has any play in this. Meaning he's not affecting this.
Trump won Pennsylvania before ballot harvesting and he would've wanted again in 2020 without it

junior1

May 29, 2001
He has no chance in hell, no Republican does. With ballot harvesting the elections are over but keep thinking picking a different candidate other than Trump will do something keep thinking Pennsylvania isn't play yet with a Ron DeSantis. They elected John Fetterman, a man with obvious brain damage
Again this is called Caligula's horse. It's a show force it in your face move to show that they could do what they want and put in whoever they want in power. Keep on worrying about Trump and thinking he has any play in this. Meaning he's not affecting this.
Trump won Pennsylvania before ballot harvesting and he would've wanted again in 2020 without it
Bourbon, with all due respect, face it, trump is now a distraction…look at exit interviews from the midterms.. he need to fade away.
On to ballot harvesting…republicans can do the same thing as democrats.
I’ve said before…republicans can be counted on to screw up a winning hand…and it looks like they have.
The voting system in the US has changed..republicans need to adjust

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Bourbon, with all due respect, face it, trump is now a distraction…look at exit interviews from the midterms.. he need to fade away.
I’ve said before…republicans can be counted on to screw up a winning hand…and it looks like they have.
Actually they can't . Do you think rural pa can do that? Do you think exit polls reflect the votes via ballot harvesting ? Do you know Florida doesn't have ballot harvesting ?

Reactions: LionDeNittany

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
They can't and won't . It's impossible to do it in the red areas, the rural areas. The big cities have too great of an advantage.
Trump goes away , you lose those voters he brought in.
And the Republicans will never get them back.

Last edited:

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Actually they can't . Do you think rural pa can do that? Do you think exit polls reflect the votes via ballot harvesting ? Do you know Florida doesn't have ballot harvesting ?
My block might have ten registered voters. We know my wife and I are republicans . Not sure about the others. But if my small town was the inner city the same amount of space could house hundreds of people in the same area.
You could manufacture hundreds of votes from my block. It's a number disadvantage that cannot be overcome by Republican efforts .

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
From what I’m reading in election “after action” trump, election denial, threat to democracy I. E. Trump are reasons independents turned to democrats

Oh he has no chance in a general election. But he will win the Republican primary if he runs. Hence the problem the gop has to figure a way out of. It's not like Trump will choose to play second fiddle to anyone else. He will go down fighting and probably take out a chunk of the gop along the way. He just doesn't care about anything but himself.

EastSideGal

May 29, 2001
Sorry if it’s going off on a tangent but Just a question in general …both the right and left often speak of election integrity/voter suppression etc….is anyone in either camps also pushing for ballot/debate stage access for 3rd party/indy candidates? I’m not against election reform (ok with requiring ID, making process easy/accessible) but also feel need to end duopoly and give people more choices.

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
Sorry if it’s going off on a tangent but Just a question in general …both the right and left often speak of election integrity/voter suppression etc….is anyone in either camps also pushing for ballot/debate stage access for 3rd party/indy candidates? I’m not against election reform (ok with requiring ID, making process easy/accessible) but also feel need to end duopoly and give people more choices.

How about switching to ranked choice voting so people could be free to vote for 3rd party choices?

Reactions: EastSideGal

Fac

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2001
No, but Bruno Samartino used to play poker in my parents basement along with Chilly Billy Cardilly.
My mom had a least one date with Chilly Billy back in the day.

b&w1987

Oct 8, 2005
Houston
I voted Trump in first election but he is such a jackass I voted libertarian the second time. I will never vote for him again … DeSantos yes. I’m an independent voter.

Reactions: NCHawk55

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
It would possibly be a start.

Yeah, the problem is getting both dems and repubs to implement it. They typically want nothing to do with it as it could be devastating to their candidates. They might be forced to listen to voters needs.

jayhawks65

Aug 6, 2017
Geez can you just admit that your side lost. Win some lose some. This excuse making is getting old.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Geez can you just admit that your side lost. Win some lose some. This excuse making is getting old.
No, because I know what's going on. Can you admit your side voted in a brain damaged idiot who never worked using ballot harvesting because being crooked makes sense .
I hope you're not that stupid . Oh btw, it's a free board , but a psu board. You don't have to participate .