ADVERTISEMENT

Trump has the stage set to nail Joe Biden for his lies about Hunter’s laptop

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I keep forgetting that in one of their "debates" in 2020, Joe was blabbering RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION... And here Trump was right. Joe Xi was caught red handed.

https://nypost.com/2024/06/12/opini...-joe-biden-for-his-lies-about-hunters-laptop/

The last time Joe Biden met Donald Trump on a debate stage, he lied that his son Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformation, “a Russian plant” and “a bunch of garbage.”

This was two days after Biden’s senior campaign adviser Antony Blinken induced Mike Morell, a former acting CIA director, to write the dishonest “Dirty 51” letter claiming the laptop “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian intelligence operation” and that “the Russians are involved in the Hunter Biden email issue.”

The Biden campaign was desperately scrambling for a way to respond to The Post’s laptop scoops about Joe meeting Hunter’s foreign clients when he was VP.

So Morell got 50 other former senior intelligence officials, mostly from the CIA, to sign the letter.

“Campaign will be thrilled,” he wrote in emails obtained by congressional investigators.

“We think Trump will attack Biden on the issue at this week’s debate and we want to give the VP a talking point to use in response.”

On that debate stage back in October 2020, after he was done lying about the laptop, Biden looked into the camera and told the American people:
“You know his character. You know my character. You know my reputation is for honor and telling the truth.”

We sure do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.