ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is SO OLD he's incoherent.

LafayetteBear

Gold Member
Dec 1, 2009
"She destroyed the city of San Francisco, it’s — and I own a big building there — it’s no — I shouldn’t talk about this but that’s OK I don’t give a damn because this is what I’m doing ... I lost billions of dollars, billions of dollars. You know, somebody said, ‘What do you think you lost?’ I said, ‘Probably two, three billion. That’s OK, I don’t care.’

"Lincoln was horribly treated. Uh, Jefferson was pretty horribly. Andrew Jackson they say was the worst of all, that he was treated worse than any other president. I said, ‘Do that study again, because I think there’s nobody close to Trump.’ I even got shot! And who the hell knows where that came from, right?"

Billions? ROFL. The Trump Organization owns a thirty percent (30%) interest in 555 California Street in San Francisco. (The other 70% interest is owned by Vornado Realty Trust.) Formerly known as the "Bank of America Building," this office tower is one of San Francisco's most iconic buildings, but the current assessed value of the entire building is $1,136,782,374. That means the assessed value of a 30% interest in that building is somewhere around $341,000. The significant increase in vacancy rates resulting from the Pandemic and the continuing trend towards "working from home," have no doubt decreased the value of this and other office buildings, but Trump's claimed loss of "billions" is laughable on its face.

So is his caterwauling about being the most "horribly treated" POTUS in U.S. history. Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, and Kennedy were all assassinated, so I'd say they ALL come in ahead of Trump in the "horribly treated" category.

But the funniest and most telling aspect of Trump's cognitive decline is how he makes assertions that not only have no basis in fact, but make little or no sense and jump, mid-sentence, from one topic to another completely unrelated topic. He is at his most entertaining, not to mention incoherent, when he has the opportunity to extemporize. He must drive his handlers nuts.

Reactions: fbh1 and 2lion70
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.