ADVERTISEMENT

TRUTH or Fiction?

TheGLOV

Gold Member
117745417_10123444026454944_5193514452156850095_n.jpg

Reactions: NedFromYork

Not unless Michigan moves their campus to another state and gets a new President. Gretchen Whitmer (Michigan Governor) is totally against football of any kind, and Mark Schlissel, president of the University, thinks COVID will kill every man, woman, and child in America. He wouldn't know the difference between a football and a rock.

There still might be a Fall season, but I doubt Michigan will ever be a part of it. I have a hunch, come January, all will be good again in the state of Michigan.

Not unless Michigan moves their campus to another state and gets a new President. Gretchen Whitmer (Michigan Governor) is totally against football of any kind, and Mark Schlissel, president of the University, thinks COVID will kill every man, woman, and child in America. He wouldn't know the difference between a football and a rock.

There still might be a Fall season, but I doubt Michigan will ever be a part of it. I have a hunch, come January, all will be good again in the state of Michigan.
I believe the only thing Gretchen knows about football is she banged a football player at one time. She’s a moron.

Have you been to Michigan? As long as it houses Detroit and Flynt, nothing will ever be “all good.”

This is truth. OSU is making a strong push to play this fall. Michigan’s governor will not allow Michigan to play. Will they look for another team to fill the void? I’m sure they could find one.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGLOV
According to the Senate Intel. Committee, the Steele dossier is pretty much all true.
Not that we know what was in it, but that is not right, only the Dems want it to be true. What it is is entirely unconfirmed. From what I understand it is pretty much 2nd hand accounts of who knows what.

Brett Baier started his conversation with Klobuchar by noting that the Big Ten shut down football and asked her if it was a political issue.

Amy Klobuchar: Um, oh no, I actually talked to the University of Minnesota President about this. President [Joan T. A.] Gabel I like her a lot and she actually tried everything to make things open as much as we can including classes at the university. But you know what – you have to keep people safe and we know that these large crowds and people together are what’s causing these outbreaks and it’s sad because we all want to be together. We all want to get back.

Last edited:
Does that count as a Michigan win since Ohio State didn’t hit the 100 points they threatened to hang on Michigan? Don Brown defense!! :eek::eek::eek:

It counts as a Michigan win if Ohio State wins the first half 79-0 and Michigan wins the 2nd half 13-0.

Reactions: TheGLOV and psu00
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT